Account Manager - Energy - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Technical Manager - Wind Energy 9 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding consultancy organisation which provides full project life cycle services across the wind, wave, tidal, biomass and solar energy industries....
Commercial Manager - Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45K basic + benefits Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: QSCM1 The Client The Green Recruitment ...
Senior Key Account Manager 11 days ago
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45K dependent on experience Location: Home based : regional travel Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFKAC02 The Organisati...
Subsea Cables Account Manager 17 days ago
South East London
Subsea Cables Account Manager Location: London Salary: £40,000 : 50,000 Type of Job: Permanent Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SCAM-NG The Organisation The Green Recruitment Company presents a le...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£26000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Salary: up to £26,000 depending on experience
Job type: Permanent
Location: North West with national travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
Job reference: ACCDE235
Our client is a leading energy consultancy, currently looking for an Energy Account Manager to join their growing team
To maximise client value via successful relationship management, retention and business development opportunities.
- Planning and prioritising contract renewals in line with business objectives and escalating potential risks to line manager.
- Contract renewal.
- Identify/pursue business opportunities to maximise value.
- Recognition, recording and escalation of any perceived competitor threats.
- Timely and appropriate provision of market/procurement information to protect profitability of relationship.
- Ensure regular reviews on strategy performance, impact on spend, energy efficiency impact on future consumption are addressed and incorporated into execution.
- Regular and accurate maintenance of all system records.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective service delivery of all contracted activities.
- Understand all deliverables and the processes involved to accurately and pro-actively set expectations
- Record client feedback and take effective and appropriate action where necessary.
- Discuss and agree with client the procurement strategy including payment terms, type of energy, duration of supply and type of offer etc.
- Discuss and agree with client the relevant site list and volumes to be tendered (pre tender report).
- Present results to client and make recommendations.
- Liaise with Supplier Liaison team for contract negotiations, credit check issues, supplier objections.
- Liaise with client on prices and general market conditions
- Implement and manage the Communication Plan applicable for customer type
- Secure renewal activity business in line with KPI
- Log all calls, client visits, and communications
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- A general knowledge and understanding of UK energy markets, procurement products, and customer service provision to UK energy users.
- Some exposure and understanding of trading activity in the UK gas and electricity markets.
- Well-developed knowledge of energy supply contracts and price structure.
- Skilled in use of PC based software applications including MS Office and experience of spreadsheet / reporting design and management.
- Experience in the property and/or services sector is an advantage
- Strong presentation, report writing and analytical skills.
- Customer Focus Commercial Awareness
- Influencing skills
- Building Trust and Understanding
- Ability to liaise with adjacent departments
- Results driven
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership : is supportive, consistent, has integrity and treats people with dignity.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Tim Hall or