Account Manager - Energy - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Process Engineer – Energy from Waste 2 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Process Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company specialising in Gasification technology. This is a new role that will be reporting to th...
Business Development Manager 25 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Energy Analyst (Electricity and Gas) 22 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Job Title: Energy Analyst (Electricity and Gas) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EA The Organisation: The Green Recruitment com...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 21 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 11 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£26000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Salary: up to £26,000 depending on experience
Job type: Permanent
Location: North West with national travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
Job reference: ACCDE235
Our client is a leading energy consultancy, currently looking for an Energy Account Manager to join their growing team
To maximise client value via successful relationship management, retention and business development opportunities.
- Planning and prioritising contract renewals in line with business objectives and escalating potential risks to line manager.
- Contract renewal.
- Identify/pursue business opportunities to maximise value.
- Recognition, recording and escalation of any perceived competitor threats.
- Timely and appropriate provision of market/procurement information to protect profitability of relationship.
- Ensure regular reviews on strategy performance, impact on spend, energy efficiency impact on future consumption are addressed and incorporated into execution.
- Regular and accurate maintenance of all system records.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective service delivery of all contracted activities.
- Understand all deliverables and the processes involved to accurately and pro-actively set expectations
- Record client feedback and take effective and appropriate action where necessary.
- Discuss and agree with client the procurement strategy including payment terms, type of energy, duration of supply and type of offer etc.
- Discuss and agree with client the relevant site list and volumes to be tendered (pre tender report).
- Present results to client and make recommendations.
- Liaise with Supplier Liaison team for contract negotiations, credit check issues, supplier objections.
- Liaise with client on prices and general market conditions
- Implement and manage the Communication Plan applicable for customer type
- Secure renewal activity business in line with KPI
- Log all calls, client visits, and communications
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- A general knowledge and understanding of UK energy markets, procurement products, and customer service provision to UK energy users.
- Some exposure and understanding of trading activity in the UK gas and electricity markets.
- Well-developed knowledge of energy supply contracts and price structure.
- Skilled in use of PC based software applications including MS Office and experience of spreadsheet / reporting design and management.
- Experience in the property and/or services sector is an advantage
- Strong presentation, report writing and analytical skills.
- Customer Focus Commercial Awareness
- Influencing skills
- Building Trust and Understanding
- Ability to liaise with adjacent departments
- Results driven
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership : is supportive, consistent, has integrity and treats people with dignity.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Tim Hall tim@ or