Asbestos Analyst P402 / P403 / P404 - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Assistant (Wind Analyst background) 13 days ago
Edinburgh & Lothians
Technical Assistant (Wind Analyst background) Job Type: PermanentSalary: £25,000 - £35,000 + BonusLocation: EdinburghConsultant: Leila KandolaRef: LKM83The Organisation The organisationOur clie...
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy 13 days ago
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Leicester Consultant: Toby Day The Company: Our client is an established RE service provider working in r...
Anaerobic Digestion Sales Manager 13 days ago
Anaerobic Digestion Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £57,000 +OTE +benefits Location: Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire, UK Consultant: Sarah Chandler Ref: The Organisation: The G...
PR and Communications Assistant - Renewables 13 days ago
PR and Communications Assistant : Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Location: Scotland Consultant: Sarah Chandler The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
£20-30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Due to ongoing high workload, this leading Asbestos Consultancy offering Surveying, Consultancy, Analysis and Safety Training are urgently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts for their new Lancashire office.
- Carry out supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance and air monitoring work
- Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
- Adhering at all times to company HSE policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
- Must be P402/403/404 qualified.
- Experience in a similar analysis or asbestos surveying role
- Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
- Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
The company offers fantastic long term progression and like to develop their staff from within.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH061
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Location:||Greater Manchester , Lancashire|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|