Asbestos Analyst P402 / P403 / P404 - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Corporate Finance Analyst 12 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally. The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable ...
Energy Manager (Monitoring and Targeting) 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Manager (Monitoring and Targeting) Salary: £50,000 + excellent benefits package Job Type: Permanent Location: Oxford Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: MTEN83 The client The Green Recruitment Com...
Energy Data Analyst 26 days ago
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Data Analyst Salary: up to £32,000 + benefits Location: Manchester/ Glasgow Job type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EAG45 The client Our client is a leading Energy Company who curren...
Operations and Maintenance Technician 23 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a Operations and Maintenance Technician to join their team located in Cornwall. This person will report directly to the Site Manager and is...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Location:||Greater Manchester , Lancashire|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
£20-30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Due to ongoing high workload, this leading Asbestos Consultancy offering Surveying, Consultancy, Analysis and Safety Training are urgently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts for their new Lancashire office.
- Carry out supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance and air monitoring work
- Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
- Adhering at all times to company HSE policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
- Must be P402/403/404 qualified.
- Experience in a similar analysis or asbestos surveying role
- Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
- Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
The company offers fantastic long term progression and like to develop their staff from within.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH061