Asbestos Analyst P402 / P403 / P404 - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commissioning Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 12 days ago
East Anglia, Peterborough, Norwich
Green Recruitment Solutions are recruiting a Commissioning Manager to join a growing Anaerobic Digestion Company and manage a team of Commissioning Engineers. As well as having overall responsibili...
Graduate, Mathematics, Analyst, Numerical, 10 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Graduate Energy Forecasting Analyst Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £23,000 DOE + Benefits Package Location: Office based, Oxford Consultant: A...
Solar Asset Manager 8 days ago
My client, who are a leading provider of renewable energy in the UK, are rapidly expanding and as such have a new requirement for an Asset Manager with experience in portfolio management across sma...
Senior Energy/Carbon Analyst 3 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Carbon Analyst Industry Sector: Energy/Engineering Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference:...
Wind Resource Analyst Yesterday
Salary band: Any
The WRA reports to the Wind Resource Manager within Group Technical. In order to be successful in a competitive market the WRA will need to: * Work with Western Europe Project Directorates to provi...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Location:||Greater Manchester , Lancashire|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
£20-30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Due to ongoing high workload, this leading Asbestos Consultancy offering Surveying, Consultancy, Analysis and Safety Training are urgently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts for their new Lancashire office.
- Carry out supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance and air monitoring work
- Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
- Adhering at all times to company HSE policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
- Must be P402/403/404 qualified.
- Experience in a similar analysis or asbestos surveying role
- Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
- Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
The company offers fantastic long term progression and like to develop their staff from within.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH061