Asbestos Analyst P402 / P403 / P404 - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Data Analyst 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Energy Data Analyst Salary: up to £32,000 + benefits Location: Manchester or Glasgow depending on candidate location Job type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EAG45 The Client Our client is a...
London, South East
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Director of Assurance 7 days ago
Scotland, Highlands & Islands
The leading European Benchmark for Nuclear decommissioning, Dounreay site restoration ltd (DSRL) are looking for a forward thinking, strategic Director of Assurance based in Thurso to develop and t...
Wind and Site Engineer - Bangkok 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Wind and Site Engineer - Bangkok - (75000-85000 USD per annum) My client is a leading wind farm developer for Asia Pacific. This role for a Wind and Site Engineer will be a crucial role as he will...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Location:||Greater Manchester , Lancashire|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
£20-30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Due to ongoing high workload, this leading Asbestos Consultancy offering Surveying, Consultancy, Analysis and Safety Training are urgently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts for their new Lancashire office.
- Carry out supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance and air monitoring work
- Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
- Adhering at all times to company HSE policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
- Must be P402/403/404 qualified.
- Experience in a similar analysis or asbestos surveying role
- Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
- Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
The company offers fantastic long term progression and like to develop their staff from within.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH061