Asbestos Analyst P402 / P403 / P404 - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Analyst (Electricity and Gas) 23 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Job Title: Energy Analyst (Electricity and Gas) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EA The Organisation: The Green Recruitment com...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Director of Assurance 18 days ago
Scotland, Highlands & Islands
The leading European Benchmark for Nuclear decommissioning, Dounreay site restoration ltd (DSRL) are looking for a forward thinking, strategic Director of Assurance based in Thurso to develop and t...
Associate Consultant 3 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Associate Consultant to join a leading international environmental consultancy.The ideal candidate will be one working wi...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Location:||Greater Manchester , Lancashire|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
£20-30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Due to ongoing high workload, this leading Asbestos Consultancy offering Surveying, Consultancy, Analysis and Safety Training are urgently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts for their new Lancashire office.
- Carry out supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance and air monitoring work
- Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
- Adhering at all times to company HSE policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
- Must be P402/403/404 qualified.
- Experience in a similar analysis or asbestos surveying role
- Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
- Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
The company offers fantastic long term progression and like to develop their staff from within.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH061