Asbestos Analyst P402 / P403 / P404 - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Domestic Energy Assessor - Office based role 26 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Domestic Energy Assessor, or Graduate with a relevant degree required by a well-established and successful client looking to expand their domestic assessing capability. You must be fully DEA qualif...
Asset Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a rapidly expanding company, with consultancy expertise across a number of renewable energy technology fields. The Role: The role w...
Operational Wind Farm Analyst 25 days ago
South West, Bristol, Somerset
Although the DNV GL name is new, the company has a rich heritage in renewable energy and integrates the powerful legacy of DNV, GL and Garrad Hassan. BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST RENE...
Health, Safety And Security Advisor 15 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Are you a Health and Safety Advisor looking for a new opportunity as a Health and Safety Advisor for wind farm projects on a permanent basis.Position: Health, Safety And Security AdvisorLocation: C...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Location:||Greater Manchester , Lancashire|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
£20-30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
Due to ongoing high workload, this leading Asbestos Consultancy offering Surveying, Consultancy, Analysis and Safety Training are urgently seeking experienced Asbestos Analysts for their new Lancashire office.
- Carry out supervision of removal contracts and associated clearance and air monitoring work
- Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
- Adhering at all times to company HSE policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
- Must be P402/403/404 qualified.
- Experience in a similar analysis or asbestos surveying role
- Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
- Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
The company offers fantastic long term progression and like to develop their staff from within.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH061