6 months ago
Job Title: Asset Manager – Wind Joint Venture
Location: Glasgow, Perth, Lowestoft
Salary: £31,000 – £46,500 depending on skills and experience + car/cash allowance + annual bonus
Permanent | Full Time Hours with flexible working patterns available
Working within the Joint Ventures Operations Committee you will be responsible for ensuring that the owners interests are protected and the wind farm, as a significant investment, is safely and effectively operated and maintained and complies with their contractual commitments.
Key accountabilities will also include
* The development, review and challenge of the Business Plan and Budgets (annually £100M +)
* Monitor / challenge monthly safety, financial, commercial and operational performance
* Report to shareholders on safety, financial, commercial and operational performance
* Attendance and contributing to the Operations
* Provide day to day strategic guidance to the operations team
* Provide O&M cost modelling for development projects
* Ensure Directors are briefed of any issues &/or concerns and provide detailed pre-board briefings
* Share learnings within the business and the JV’s to improve performance.
Your Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a commercial position with a proven track record of communicating and influencing at a middle and senior management level both internally and externally, and dealing with significant P&L’s and budgets. Experience of working within a JV environment would be an advantage.
You will have great experience in business planning and budgeting and an understanding of financial accounts. An understanding of Governance processes and the legal requirements of operating a limited company is essential.
Renewable Operations operates and maintains sites across GB and ROI; we’re the UKs largest generator of electricity from renewable sources (wind and hydro), owning and operating almost half of the UK's total renewable generation capacity.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here’s a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn’t take long.
Closing date for applications is: 17th of May 2018
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you’re internal, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you’re successful, we’ll conduct some pre-employment checks.