Corporate Finance Analyst - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 31-10-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Financial Analyst : Renewable Energy 28 days ago
Financial Analyst : Renewable Energy Job Type: permanent Salary: :35,000 - :40,000 Location: Madrid Consultant: Marta Coral Ref: FATY6 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is repr...
Chile Country Manager 2 days ago
Category = Solar Spanish speaking Country Manager , Chile, $80,000-$120,000 My client is a leading Solar PV fund experiencing explosive growth, with investments in commercial solar parks in; Eu...
Contracts Manager Yesterday
Contract Manager Required !! An exciting opportunity has arisen within a renewable energy organisation who require a Contract Manager to work within their London based office. Must be hard worki...
Sales Manager 23 days ago
Cullompton, Honiton, Tiverton
Sales Manager required for a leading engineering company in Devon. The Sales Manager will be a key part of this companyâs organisation and a vital part of driving a sales team forwards. Experienc...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally.
The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable energy projects for their customers. You will look at financing and capital options, sourcing investment, mezzanine deal structuring and energy pricing to ensure that your customers are securing the best investment possible.
- Ideally candidates should come from an Accountancy background
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or similar) qualifications (highly desired)
- Experience in a reputable renewable energy company, boutique green energy finance houses or within “big 4” consultancies (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Accenture etc)
- Significant experience of the UK renewable energy market (a must)
- Deal structuring experience
- Project financing
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to travel to London 1 to 2 days per week
In return our client is looking to pay Associates a good level of remuneration plus car allowance and a lucrative bonus scheme.
Please apply for immediate consideration.