Corporate Finance Manager - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 22-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Contracts Manager 11 months ago
Lancashire, Merseyside, Wigan
Contracts Manager required with a strong electrical background & also solar PV experience. My client requires someone with technical knowledge of solar PV systems along with contracts management ex...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Hampshire, Southampton, Guildford
Account Manager, Specification Sales Manager is required for an exciting opportunity to work for a provider of Heat Pumps and Refrigeration systems. The Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer will ideally h...
Construction Manager 20 days ago
The client is one of the UK’s leading renewable energy developers and operators.The client develops, builds and operates offshore wind farms along the coasts of several European countries. The role...
Commercial Sales Manager 14 days ago
Commercial Sales Manager is required for a renewable energy company based in Somerset, the ideal Account Manager will have a proven sales background within renewable energy into contractors and arc...
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally.
They are emerging into the Renewable Energy sector in a big way and are looking to grow their team of Associates.
The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable energy projects for their customers. You will look at financing and capital options, sourcing investment, mezzanine deal structuring and energy pricing to ensure that your customers are securing the best investment possible.
- Ideally candidates should come from an Accountancy background
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or similar) qualifications (highly desired)
- Experience in a reputable renewable energy company, boutique green energy finance houses or within “big 4” consultancies (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Accenture etc)
- Significant experience of the UK renewable energy market (a must)
- Deal structuring experience
- Project financing
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to travel to London 1 to 2 days per week
In return our client is looking to pay Associates a good level of remuneration plus company car and bonuses of up to 50% base salary.
They are also recruiting professional at management level. Please apply for immediate consideration.