Corporate Finance Analyst - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 19-09-2014
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 6 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Commercial Manager 6 days ago
Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting a Commercial Manager to be responsible for the successful delivery of all commercial activities within the business. Within this role you will b...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Corporate 3+PQE 11 days ago
Our client is a leader in the energy space and firmly at the forefront of innovation. They are looking to hire a corporate lawyer as legal counsel for their growing legal team based in London.Repor...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 5 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally.
The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable energy projects for their customers. You will look at financing and capital options, sourcing investment, mezzanine deal structuring and energy pricing to ensure that your customers are securing the best investment possible.
- Ideally candidates should come from an Accountancy background
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or similar) qualifications (highly desired)
- Experience in a reputable renewable energy company, boutique green energy finance houses or within “big 4” consultancies (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Accenture etc)
- Significant experience of the UK renewable energy market (a must)
- Deal structuring experience
- Project financing
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to travel to London 1 to 2 days per week
In return our client is looking to pay Associates a good level of remuneration plus car allowance and a lucrative bonus scheme.
Please apply for immediate consideration.