Corporate Finance Analyst - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 31-10-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead Control & Protection Design Engineer 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Responsible for the development of pre-contract design and delivery of projects by leading the technical aspects of Network & Plant Protection Systems, Network Automation and Substation Control...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 15 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 14 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
RTITB Counter Balance FLT Driver / 7.5t transit driverWorkington£Negotiable6 Month contractWe have a number of positions available for counter balance FLT drivers & 7.5t transit van drivers wit...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally.
The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable energy projects for their customers. You will look at financing and capital options, sourcing investment, mezzanine deal structuring and energy pricing to ensure that your customers are securing the best investment possible.
- Ideally candidates should come from an Accountancy background
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or similar) qualifications (highly desired)
- Experience in a reputable renewable energy company, boutique green energy finance houses or within “big 4” consultancies (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Accenture etc)
- Significant experience of the UK renewable energy market (a must)
- Deal structuring experience
- Project financing
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to travel to London 1 to 2 days per week
In return our client is looking to pay Associates a good level of remuneration plus car allowance and a lucrative bonus scheme.
Please apply for immediate consideration.