Corporate Finance Analyst - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 31-10-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Managers - HV 11-33kV 12 days ago
As post holder you will: *Conduct and supervise a full range of works in support of the construction, maintenance and repairs to overhead line systems of all voltages on wood poles *Supervise an...
Field Sales Manager - Waste Management Yesterday
Field Sales Manager : Waste Management Salary: Up to £44K + benefits and bonus Location: South East Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Richard Wainwright Ref: FSMW3 The Client: The Green Recruitment...
HSE Manager 11 days ago
Job Title: HSE Manager Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: Flexible DOE Location: Home Based- National Travel Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ATT27C The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Contracts Manager - Biomass 20 days ago
Contracts Managers is required to work for a well-established and growing plumbing and heating company based in Gloucestershire. The ideal Contracts Manager will have a strong mechanical / renewabl...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally.
The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable energy projects for their customers. You will look at financing and capital options, sourcing investment, mezzanine deal structuring and energy pricing to ensure that your customers are securing the best investment possible.
- Ideally candidates should come from an Accountancy background
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or similar) qualifications (highly desired)
- Experience in a reputable renewable energy company, boutique green energy finance houses or within “big 4” consultancies (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Accenture etc)
- Significant experience of the UK renewable energy market (a must)
- Deal structuring experience
- Project financing
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to travel to London 1 to 2 days per week
In return our client is looking to pay Associates a good level of remuneration plus car allowance and a lucrative bonus scheme.
Please apply for immediate consideration.