Corporate Finance Analyst - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 19-09-2014
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Metering and Industry Operations Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Metering and Industry Operations Manager Job Type: Fixed term contract- 18-24 months’ Salary: £45-55,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: OM22 The Organisation: The...
Construction Lawyer 23 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Project Manager - Solar - Contract - Jordan 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager - Solar – Jordan – Contract Viridium Associates are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our major clients on a 10 month contract. The position will be based in ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client is a leading global financial professional services firm with more than 40,000 employees globally.
The role of their Associates is to assess the commercial feasibility of new renewable energy projects for their customers. You will look at financing and capital options, sourcing investment, mezzanine deal structuring and energy pricing to ensure that your customers are securing the best investment possible.
- Ideally candidates should come from an Accountancy background
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA (or similar) qualifications (highly desired)
- Experience in a reputable renewable energy company, boutique green energy finance houses or within “big 4” consultancies (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Accenture etc)
- Significant experience of the UK renewable energy market (a must)
- Deal structuring experience
- Project financing
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to travel to London 1 to 2 days per week
In return our client is looking to pay Associates a good level of remuneration plus car allowance and a lucrative bonus scheme.
Please apply for immediate consideration.