Bid Manager - Renewables - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 04-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
East Anglia, East Midlands, London
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 22 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 18 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Our client is a leading company in the energy efficiency market, focusing primarily on insulation, solar energy and energy saving heat pumps.
The successful candidate will be required to plan, write and co-ordinate responses to bids and tenders; they have to have high level of commercial acumen, strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Main responsibilities include:
• Identifying opportunities and supporting the business development team through completion of bid and tender submissions
• Planning, writing and co-ordinating responses to bids and tenders
• Reviewing all bid and PQQ submissions for quality and accuracy
• Developing an innovative and creative approach to presentation of bids
• Highlight to the business any risks and issues relating to the bid
• Constructing relevant answers which clearly address clients’ questions and portray the company in the best light
• Track outcomes on both successful and unsuccessful bids, obtaining feedback with relevant parties, capturing learning for future bids
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
A degree or equivalent
Previous experience of bid management in a similar commercial environment
Social housing/building sector experience
Significant contract tendering experience and the ability provide proposed PQQ and Tender documentation
High level of commercial acumen
Project management skills