Bid Manager - Renewables - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 04-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Manager - Heating/Renewables 3 days ago
Bristol, Bath, Newport, Weston-super-Mare
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced heating and renewables Installation/Project manager for a large and growing energy company. The client has been established in renewable...
Sales Manager / Renewable Energy 6 days ago
Buckinghamshire, , Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzar
Technical Sales Engineer required for a renewable energy company in the Buckinghamshire area. This company requires someone with a technical sales background ideally in the HVAC sector with experie...
Business Development Manager - Renewable Energy 23 days ago
Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: AUD 60, 000 +commission+ car allowance Location: Australia Consultant: Qihan The Company My client is one of the leading inverter manu...
Renewable Energy Graduate 24 days ago
Renewable Energy Graduate required for a role based in Nottinghamshire. The company are specialists in the renewable energy, Heat Pumps, Solar PV, Thermal, Biomass and Mirco-Wind Turbines covering ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Our client is a leading company in the energy efficiency market, focusing primarily on insulation, solar energy and energy saving heat pumps.
The successful candidate will be required to plan, write and co-ordinate responses to bids and tenders; they have to have high level of commercial acumen, strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Main responsibilities include:
• Identifying opportunities and supporting the business development team through completion of bid and tender submissions
• Planning, writing and co-ordinating responses to bids and tenders
• Reviewing all bid and PQQ submissions for quality and accuracy
• Developing an innovative and creative approach to presentation of bids
• Highlight to the business any risks and issues relating to the bid
• Constructing relevant answers which clearly address clients’ questions and portray the company in the best light
• Track outcomes on both successful and unsuccessful bids, obtaining feedback with relevant parties, capturing learning for future bids
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
A degree or equivalent
Previous experience of bid management in a similar commercial environment
Social housing/building sector experience
Significant contract tendering experience and the ability provide proposed PQQ and Tender documentation
High level of commercial acumen
Project management skills