Bid Manager - Renewables - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 04-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 26 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 12 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 5 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Our client is a leading company in the energy efficiency market, focusing primarily on insulation, solar energy and energy saving heat pumps.
The successful candidate will be required to plan, write and co-ordinate responses to bids and tenders; they have to have high level of commercial acumen, strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Main responsibilities include:
• Identifying opportunities and supporting the business development team through completion of bid and tender submissions
• Planning, writing and co-ordinating responses to bids and tenders
• Reviewing all bid and PQQ submissions for quality and accuracy
• Developing an innovative and creative approach to presentation of bids
• Highlight to the business any risks and issues relating to the bid
• Constructing relevant answers which clearly address clients’ questions and portray the company in the best light
• Track outcomes on both successful and unsuccessful bids, obtaining feedback with relevant parties, capturing learning for future bids
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
A degree or equivalent
Previous experience of bid management in a similar commercial environment
Social housing/building sector experience
Significant contract tendering experience and the ability provide proposed PQQ and Tender documentation
High level of commercial acumen
Project management skills