Bid Manager - Renewables - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 04-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Service Technician – Biogas 5 days ago
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cambridge
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a National Service Technician for a reputable European Biogas company with over 300 plants currently operational world-wide. Working as part of a small maint...
HSQE Manager 24 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Regional Manager or Regional Manager Designate 24 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, North East
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Regional Manager or Regional Manager Designate: MWF are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of wood-fuel for biomass boilers. We are expanding rapidly and require a Regional Manager or Regiona...
Energy Account Manager 9 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 8 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Our client is a leading company in the energy efficiency market, focusing primarily on insulation, solar energy and energy saving heat pumps.
The successful candidate will be required to plan, write and co-ordinate responses to bids and tenders; they have to have high level of commercial acumen, strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Main responsibilities include:
• Identifying opportunities and supporting the business development team through completion of bid and tender submissions
• Planning, writing and co-ordinating responses to bids and tenders
• Reviewing all bid and PQQ submissions for quality and accuracy
• Developing an innovative and creative approach to presentation of bids
• Highlight to the business any risks and issues relating to the bid
• Constructing relevant answers which clearly address clients’ questions and portray the company in the best light
• Track outcomes on both successful and unsuccessful bids, obtaining feedback with relevant parties, capturing learning for future bids
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
A degree or equivalent
Previous experience of bid management in a similar commercial environment
Social housing/building sector experience
Significant contract tendering experience and the ability provide proposed PQQ and Tender documentation
High level of commercial acumen
Project management skills