Bid Manager, UK, £50,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 27-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Manager 2 days ago
South East, Bedfordshire, Bedford
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager for a leading investor and Developer of Waste Management and Waste-to-Energy Projects. The successful candidate will be working w...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 24 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DDPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recru...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Group Lead Development Engineer Job Type: Permanent Location: Berkshire Salary: £45K - £50K Benefits: Competitive Skills: Mechanical Design / Development Engineering, 2D/3D CAD, Rotating...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Bid Manager will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to manage the production of major proposals under the direction of bid directors within the operational business, typically operating at divisional director level. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking for a new challenge along one of the best consultancies.
• ,Working with senior staff and partner firms to agree bid strategy
• ,Developing bid plans, budgets and schedules
• ,Brokering agreement of commercial strategies
• ,Agreeing resourcing plans for bids with key stakeholders
• ,Driving the production of high quality content, which will be a mix of self-authoring and management of authoring by others
• ,Driving timely delivery of high quality bids within budget
• ,Driving the review and approval process
• ,Facilitating internal, partner and client communications during and after the bid process
• ,Ensuring compliance with Group systems and directives
• ,Managing the production of client pitches similar to the above requirements for proposals
• ,Supporting the bidding and business development efforts of the operating divisions on smaller prospects and proposals
• ,Supporting the improvement of bidding and business development processes and tools
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Relevant technical or marketing degree
• ,Advanced user of Indesign, Word and Excel
• ,Experience of bid preparation and management
• ,Strong written communication skills, ideally in a technical field
• ,Strong presentation skills
• ,Good interpersonal and coaching skills
• ,Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
• ,Excellent organisational and project management skills
• ,Flexibility to handle fast moving situations
• ,Ability to work flexibly and intensively when needed
• ,Must be willing to travel within the regions covered
Key Skills: bid manager, UK, negotiation, energy, renewable, tenders
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiw6l1@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.