Bid Manager, UK, £50,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 27-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSQE Manager 26 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 18 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Cambridge
Salary band: £50k - £60k
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with sharp experience in Renewables, Waste Water or Construction to join a leading technology provider that will offer you a fresh challenge and a gre...
United Arab Emirates
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental services company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager with experience of running a Construction & Demolition waste fa...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Bid Manager will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to manage the production of major proposals under the direction of bid directors within the operational business, typically operating at divisional director level. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking for a new challenge along one of the best consultancies.
• ,Working with senior staff and partner firms to agree bid strategy
• ,Developing bid plans, budgets and schedules
• ,Brokering agreement of commercial strategies
• ,Agreeing resourcing plans for bids with key stakeholders
• ,Driving the production of high quality content, which will be a mix of self-authoring and management of authoring by others
• ,Driving timely delivery of high quality bids within budget
• ,Driving the review and approval process
• ,Facilitating internal, partner and client communications during and after the bid process
• ,Ensuring compliance with Group systems and directives
• ,Managing the production of client pitches similar to the above requirements for proposals
• ,Supporting the bidding and business development efforts of the operating divisions on smaller prospects and proposals
• ,Supporting the improvement of bidding and business development processes and tools
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Relevant technical or marketing degree
• ,Advanced user of Indesign, Word and Excel
• ,Experience of bid preparation and management
• ,Strong written communication skills, ideally in a technical field
• ,Strong presentation skills
• ,Good interpersonal and coaching skills
• ,Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
• ,Excellent organisational and project management skills
• ,Flexibility to handle fast moving situations
• ,Ability to work flexibly and intensively when needed
• ,Must be willing to travel within the regions covered
Key Skills: bid manager, UK, negotiation, energy, renewable, tenders
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiw6l1@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.