Bid Manager, UK, £50,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 27-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Planning Manager 7 days ago
London, Surrey, Sutton
A world leading engineering, construction and project Management Company is currently seeking a Senior Planning Manager to provide support to the Project Manager to achieve project objectives and e...
Technical Manager 17 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Sales Manager - Solar PV 16 days ago
Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Solar Sales Manager, Business Development Manager is required for a commercial solar energy company. The ideal Sales Manager will have a proven sales background, preferably with renewable energy sy...
Site Acquisitions Manager 6 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, North West
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Site Acquisitions Manager – Castillium – Location: UK Wide Castillium is a leading UK solar developer of utilityscale sol...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Bid Manager will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to manage the production of major proposals under the direction of bid directors within the operational business, typically operating at divisional director level. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking for a new challenge along one of the best consultancies.
• ,Working with senior staff and partner firms to agree bid strategy
• ,Developing bid plans, budgets and schedules
• ,Brokering agreement of commercial strategies
• ,Agreeing resourcing plans for bids with key stakeholders
• ,Driving the production of high quality content, which will be a mix of self-authoring and management of authoring by others
• ,Driving timely delivery of high quality bids within budget
• ,Driving the review and approval process
• ,Facilitating internal, partner and client communications during and after the bid process
• ,Ensuring compliance with Group systems and directives
• ,Managing the production of client pitches similar to the above requirements for proposals
• ,Supporting the bidding and business development efforts of the operating divisions on smaller prospects and proposals
• ,Supporting the improvement of bidding and business development processes and tools
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Relevant technical or marketing degree
• ,Advanced user of Indesign, Word and Excel
• ,Experience of bid preparation and management
• ,Strong written communication skills, ideally in a technical field
• ,Strong presentation skills
• ,Good interpersonal and coaching skills
• ,Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
• ,Excellent organisational and project management skills
• ,Flexibility to handle fast moving situations
• ,Ability to work flexibly and intensively when needed
• ,Must be willing to travel within the regions covered
Key Skills: bid manager, UK, negotiation, energy, renewable, tenders
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiw6l1@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.