My client is an established renewable energy installation firm operating nationally, working with biomass, solar PV, solar thermal and small scale wind. They are searching for a business development manager to fully establish and manage the biomass division of the company.
Responsibilities will be as follows
- Assist the company with gaining full MCS accreditation for biomass
- Attend appointments with prospective customers interested in installing a biomass system into their home or business
- Arrange system and installation sales
- Heat loss calculations and selection of appropriate systems
- Liaison with the installation team
- Build the biomass division within the company including recruitment of new sales and business development executives
The successful candidate will be an experienced business development manager who has already worked in the field of biomass. Additional experience of managing and creating teams of staff would be extremely advantageous. This role is based in Leicestershire and although operating nationally candidates should be within commuting distance of the offices. Travel will be required for meetings so candidates should hold a full clean driving license and be happy to travel long distances on a regular basis.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.