Biomass Installer : HETAS qualified - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Service Engineer for a leading International provider of industrial products for Water and Biogas process facilities. This is a field based role with inter...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
Instrumentation Engineer Today
Salary band: Any
Working within the Measurement Services Group you will reports directly to the Leads Engineer. To be successful in this role you will be required to: * Work within all RES markets but will be prim...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £45000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,0000
Consultant: Toby Day
The Green Recruitment Company are representing a Renewable Energy company who design and build domestic and small scale renewable energy projects. The company operates throughout the North of England and has a strong relationship with clients and landowners in this geographic location.
The company are currently looking to further the Biomass sector of their business and as such are looking for an experience biomass engineer to work on the design and installation of a variety of biomass heating system projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising clients of the boiler technology which would best suit their needs
- Designing the heating system around the client specification
- Preparing detailed plans including heat calculation values
- Installing and commissioning the design
The successful candidate must have:
- Significant experience in the design and installation of biomass heating systems
- HETAS qualified
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, multiple brands of biomass boiler
- Problem solving skills and ability to provide solutions to design/installation problems
- Enthusiasm and drive for renewable heating systems and the Biomass industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: