over 5 years ago
Biomass Installer : HETAS qualified
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,0000
Consultant: Toby Day
The Green Recruitment Company are representing a Renewable Energy company who design and build domestic and small scale renewable energy projects. The company operates throughout the North of England and has a strong relationship with clients and landowners in this geographic location.
The company are currently looking to further the Biomass sector of their business and as such are looking for an experience biomass engineer to work on the design and installation of a variety of biomass heating system projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising clients of the boiler technology which would best suit their needs
- Designing the heating system around the client specification
- Preparing detailed plans including heat calculation values
- Installing and commissioning the design
The successful candidate must have:
- Significant experience in the design and installation of biomass heating systems
- HETAS qualified
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, multiple brands of biomass boiler
- Problem solving skills and ability to provide solutions to design/installation problems
- Enthusiasm and drive for renewable heating systems and the Biomass industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: