Biomass Installer : HETAS qualified - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Quantity Surveyor (Pre-contract) – Biogas 4 days ago
Bristol, Cardiff, Bournemouth
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities. T...
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities * Contribute to service design and support administration, with other developers * Provide technical expertise, assisting project teams * Work closely and build working relatio...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 17 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £45000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,0000
Consultant: Toby Day
The Green Recruitment Company are representing a Renewable Energy company who design and build domestic and small scale renewable energy projects. The company operates throughout the North of England and has a strong relationship with clients and landowners in this geographic location.
The company are currently looking to further the Biomass sector of their business and as such are looking for an experience biomass engineer to work on the design and installation of a variety of biomass heating system projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising clients of the boiler technology which would best suit their needs
- Designing the heating system around the client specification
- Preparing detailed plans including heat calculation values
- Installing and commissioning the design
The successful candidate must have:
- Significant experience in the design and installation of biomass heating systems
- HETAS qualified
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, multiple brands of biomass boiler
- Problem solving skills and ability to provide solutions to design/installation problems
- Enthusiasm and drive for renewable heating systems and the Biomass industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: