17 days ago
What does the company do?
Our client is the leading European consulting firm in private equity, real estate and infrastructure. We advise fund managers on technology, operations, change management and outsourcing.
Our core services: - Technology Advice - Operational Improvement - Change Management - Outsourcing Fund Operations The team's core functional competence includes: - Client Relationship Management (CRM) for investor relations, fund raising and deal pipeline - Fund accounting and administration - Investment monitoring
We have an exciting opportunity for an analyst to join team. Working alongside senior team members, this person will be support complex project engagements to deliver operational process improvements for some of the largest private equity firms in Europe. You will have experience in business analysis, requirements documentation and project management and have a degree or working experience in financial data / accounting. Candidates should be able to provide evidence for business analysis and project management skills.
Key responsibilities of the role;
You will have a high standard of written & verbal communication skills and a proven track record in managing complex, conflicting priorities to tight deadlines. You may not have worked in consulting before, but you will have a passion for business change and be adept at creative problem solving. You will be calm under pressure and highly organised; it's important you can work quickly, with no errors, and be able to engage with the project stakeholders to explain your findings in a logical and clear fashion.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technology, building up a strong knowledge of the private equity industry and have an interest in continuously improving their own skills and knowledge.
The role offers a mixture of strategic management consulting and planning responsibilities along with an element of delegation and prioritisation of tasks is essential in completing projects to plan. You will have worked in small teams before and will be looking to apply your initiative to capitalise on the many opportunities we come across to develop your consulting skillset.
- Analyse and define client business requirements & functional specifications
- Liaise with client stakeholders, operations teams and IT professionals, ensuring thorough understanding of relevant business processes and supporting systems
- Support all aspects of consulting engagements from project scoping through to solution design, testing, training and implementation
- Manage projects within a PRINCE2 framework identifying issues, mitigating risks, managing project resources and having accountability for keeping projects on time and on budget
- Champion best-practice change management in a demanding and fast paced environment
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications;
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- 1-3 years' prior experience working in consulting, project management or similar business change role
- Previous experience of working on large scale change projects
- Client facing experience in previous role
- A proven track record of delivering results with tight deadline
- Excellent standard of written & verbal communication, including familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project software packages.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Business related degree
- Systems implementation experience; ideally covering CRM, portfolio management and/or fund accounting
- Experience working at an investment firm, fund of funds, placement agent, software vendor, fund administrator or other organisation supporting private equity operations would be advantageous but not essential
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close