3 months ago
Business Analyst, Consulting - 50K + Benefits
Leading Consultancy in Central London now requires an experiencedBusiness Analyst to join a growing dynamic team of specialists.
The Business Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Documenting the 'as-is' and 'to be' business processes
- Working on business cases, feasibility studies and vendor selection
- Eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements
- Facilitating workshops to elicit and prioritise requirements
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing
- Project management activities and post project review
The ideal Business Analyst will have the following experience/Skills:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Analysis and business analysis methods/techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in running successful workshops
- Experience working on both IT software development and Business Process Improvement projects.
- Full project life cycle experience
- Bachelor's degree or BCS/IIBA BA qualification
If you are an experienced Business Analyst looking for an exciting new challenge, please respond in the first instance with a copy of your most recent CV.