Business Developer Manager, Brussels, Belgium - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
BMS / BEMS Controls Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
BMS / BEMS Controls Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £41,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Travel across London Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: BMS5 Our client Our client, a l...
United Arab Emirates
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Head of Business Development for a leading international Waste Management company. This is a new position that has arisen due to the continued expansion of...
London, South East, South West
Environmental Technology Development Lead £23k - £33k Ref npl-56267 Permanent Teddington, Middlesex Seeking a project manager to co-ordinate and deliver EU grant funded programmes...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Will manage big accounts
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Negotiations with installers and distributors of rooftop modules.
• ,Project financing
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 4 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UK
Key Skills: solar, business development, BD, Belgium, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.