Business Developer Manager, Brussels, Belgium - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) London We are looking for a consultant with 2+ years' experience to join the sustainability advisory team in our clients London based offices. Our cl...
Application Developer 21 days ago
An industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Application Developer to join their team in their stunning offices located in central London, You will be primarily responsibl...
Business Development Manager 20 days ago
Edenbridge, Maidstone, Tonbridge
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager is required for a leading supplier of Biomass products, selling into the industrial market. My client offers a wide range of bespoke biomass products. You will be worki...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 20 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Will manage big accounts
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Negotiations with installers and distributors of rooftop modules.
• ,Project financing
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 4 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UK
Key Skills: solar, business development, BD, Belgium, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.