Business Developer Manager, Brussels, Belgium - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Site Manager, Brussels, Belgium, €50k - €60k 17 days ago
My Client is recognized worldwide leader in heavy lifting and engineered transport with a yearly turnover of €420M and with more than 3000 employees across the world. They also have a Wind business...
Business Developer 3 days ago
Category = Hydro Business Development Manager – London, UK My client is a leading hydropower company who now have a requirement for a dynamic business developer to develop their business interest...
Business Development Manager - Energy 24 days ago
Business Development Manager - Energy Salary: £20K - £25K on experience + OTE and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: London Consultant: Tom Wood Ref: BDM46 The Role: We are working wi...
Business Development Manager 8 days ago
East Midlands, London, North West, South East, South West
Business Development Manager Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + car, bonus and benefits Position Type: Permanent Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading organisation in ...
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Will manage big accounts
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Negotiations with installers and distributors of rooftop modules.
• ,Project financing
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 4 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UK
Key Skills: solar, business development, BD, Belgium, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|