Business Developer Manager, Verona, Italy - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 23 days ago
Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Swansea
Business Development Manager required for leading Renewable Energy company. The Business Development Manager will be working for a Renewable Energy company with an excellent reputation in the indus...
Business Development Manager - Energy 20 days ago
Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: 20-25K Location: London Consultant: Toby Day The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is currently working with a company at the ...
Head of Business Development- Solar 15 days ago
Head of Business Development - Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Excellent Bonus and Strong Package Location: Hampshire Consultant: Toby Day Ref: ISC12 The Organisation ...
Business Development Manager/Programme Manager (Biomass) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 + benefits package (Negotiable Dependant on Experience) Location: London Consultant: Sarah Chandler Re...
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Will manage big accounts
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Negotiations with installers and distributors of rooftop modules.
• ,Project financing
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 4 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UK
Key Skills: solar, business development, BD, Italy, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.