Business Development Associate sought by global investment manager focused on Power & Energy. The role will support all Business Development processes such as finding and identifying new projects, due diligence, financial modelling, analysis and deal negotiation.
The ideal business development associate will have experience working in power & renewables, detailed knowledge of complex excel modelling and the ability to understand and analyse due diligence information. Previous experience representing equity is preferable.
Business Development Associate key requirements;
- 2 - 3 years experience in business development / origination & execution.
- Sophisticated excel modelling skills with established track record of building complex and robust financial models used for valuation purposes. Comfortable with Excel Macros (build and understand) – 2 - 3 years minimum experience.
- Knowledge of cash flow, accounting and tax
- Experience of due diligence, exposure to debt restructuring, equity structuring, and contract negotiation is desirable
- Ability to understand and communicate complex financial data to nontechnical colleagues at all levels.
- The ability to understand partners and colleagues and build effective relationships with them
With an established global network, our client are looking to expand their European Business Development team. They are actively pursuing opportunities across Clean Energy to include, Solar, Energy Storage, Wind (Onshore & Offshore), Biomass & Waste-to-Energy plus traditional power generation and T&D. For the successful business development associate, accelerated career progression and generous remuneration are on offer.
Business Development Associate – Power & Renewables Investment