3 months ago
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
A progressive and award winning company supplying the global recycling, quarrying and mining industries with innovative aggregate processing solutions.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing existing customer sales throughout the nominated region as well as closing existing opportunities and developing new leads together with generating new business.
This is role is for an ambitious person who aspires to develop their career, positioning themselves for future progression within this fast growing company
40,000 - 50,000 Basic OTE 100,000
South of England - West London, Reading, Bristol, Southampton Brighton areas
North of England - Sheffield, Leeds, Middlesbrough areas
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
- Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiation's on major projects
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
- Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market
- Contribute to the on-going planning and development of the Company's sales and marketing and business development strategies
- Attract and retain suitable business partners and agents to promote and sell the CDE product range.
- Interpret customer requirements and create solutions using the technical and commercial resources available with-in the company
- Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company's approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
- Manage all public relations and promotional activity undertaken by the Company in conducting business with its customers in the nominated region, building CDE brand awareness and developing Unique Selling Points.
- Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers through the development and implementation of a "Customer Relationship Management" system.
- Demonstrate the technical ability of CDE products to potential customers.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- Efficiently manage the Company's marketing activities in the nominated region, together with administration duties that include the preparation of monthly management reports to enhance the decision making capability of the Company.
- Make recommendations to management on business development activity and on how the Company can improve the marketability of its products.
- Detail pricing and delivery information with customers and liaise with sales order processing staff to ensure that all orders are promptly received and handled.
- Assist with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints, and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers' satisfaction.