Business Development Manager, London, UK, c£70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Aim...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 14 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Chief Marine Engineer - London - £70,000 9 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Purpose of the role:To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Dynamic Positioned vessels in accordance with IMCA guidelines. Carry out ship board FMEA proving trials and formulate detailed repor...
Grid Connections Manager, London, UK. 6 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
My client is one of the most successful international solar PV developers. They are currently involved in some of the larger utility scale solar PV projects happening across the UK. Positio...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• Sourcing, securing and managing commercial relationships with installers.
• ,Negotiating and securing commercial terms that are sustainable, bankable and scalable
• ,Creating processes with the Operations Manager that allow for efficient completion of projects
• ,Managing ongoing commercial development and relationships with installers
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 10 years of experience identifying and assessing development opportunities
• ,Technical background
• ,Experience and big network in both PV and Biomass industry in the UK
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Willingness to travel within the UK
• ,Experience in the UK market
Key Skills: solar, biomass, business development, BD, UK, London , negotiation, PV, project,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.