Business Development Manager, London, UK, c£70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager - Energy 23 days ago
Business Development Manager - Energy Salary: £20K - £25K on experience + OTE and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: London Consultant: Tom Wood Ref: BDM46 The Role: We are working wi...
Business Development Manager 7 days ago
East Midlands, London, North West, South East, South West
Business Development Manager Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + car, bonus and benefits Position Type: Permanent Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading organisation in ...
Business Development Manager 4 days ago
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager – Munich, Germany My client is a leading global manufacturer and developer of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules and projects. They are looki...
Business Development Director - Technical Sales 23 days ago
Business Development Director : Technical Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 plus bonus Location: Nottingham Consultant: Toby Day The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• Sourcing, securing and managing commercial relationships with installers.
• ,Negotiating and securing commercial terms that are sustainable, bankable and scalable
• ,Creating processes with the Operations Manager that allow for efficient completion of projects
• ,Managing ongoing commercial development and relationships with installers
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 10 years of experience identifying and assessing development opportunities
• ,Technical background
• ,Experience and big network in both PV and Biomass industry in the UK
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Willingness to travel within the UK
• ,Experience in the UK market
Key Skills: solar, biomass, business development, BD, UK, London , negotiation, PV, project,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|