Business Development Manager, London, UK, c£70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Carbon Business Development Consultant 18 days ago
Carbon Business Development Consultant Salary: up to £45,000 with uncapped bonus including car allowance Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: CBD...
Job Title: Business Development Manager : Biomass/Renewable Heating Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Commission + car Location: Cheshire Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: BDM...
Job Title: Project/Business Development Manager : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 basic Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPBDM02 The Organisation: The Green Re...
Business Analyst - Energy 18 days ago
Business Analyst - Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £27k : £34k + Bonus and excellent benefits package Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BAM345 The client The Green Recruitment...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• Sourcing, securing and managing commercial relationships with installers.
• ,Negotiating and securing commercial terms that are sustainable, bankable and scalable
• ,Creating processes with the Operations Manager that allow for efficient completion of projects
• ,Managing ongoing commercial development and relationships with installers
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 10 years of experience identifying and assessing development opportunities
• ,Technical background
• ,Experience and big network in both PV and Biomass industry in the UK
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Willingness to travel within the UK
• ,Experience in the UK market
Key Skills: solar, biomass, business development, BD, UK, London , negotiation, PV, project,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.