Business Development Manager, London, UK, c£70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Development / Acquisitions Manager 22 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Development / Acquisitions Manager to join their Business Development team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - ...
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer City of London £30k/£35k Great opportunity for an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join this leading Engineering, Construction and Consulting busi...
Mechanical Design Engineer 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 13 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
Country Manager - UK 3 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Country Manager, UK, Home Office £45,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Commission My client is a tier 1, top 5 solar module manufacturer and developer who are looking for an experie...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• Sourcing, securing and managing commercial relationships with installers.
• ,Negotiating and securing commercial terms that are sustainable, bankable and scalable
• ,Creating processes with the Operations Manager that allow for efficient completion of projects
• ,Managing ongoing commercial development and relationships with installers
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 10 years of experience identifying and assessing development opportunities
• ,Technical background
• ,Experience and big network in both PV and Biomass industry in the UK
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Willingness to travel within the UK
• ,Experience in the UK market
Key Skills: solar, biomass, business development, BD, UK, London , negotiation, PV, project,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.