Business Development Manager, London, UK, c£70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Design Engineer (Product Development) - Wigan One of the UK's leading names in the design and manufacture of Leisure Furniture Products who are based in the Wigan area are looking to recruit a Mech...
PV Site Design Engineer 16 days ago
My client are a leading developer in the renewables market and are looking for a Site Design Engineer for the PV part of their business. They are developing large scale solar on a multi M...
Energy Project Development Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Energy Project Development Engineer Salary: up to £55K basic + benefits Location: Central London Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EBSEE7 The client Our client are a leading Constru...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 14 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Mechanical Design Engineer – CHP 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for an international Engineering consultancy. This opportunity has arisen due to continued business growth and will require an e...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
The business developer will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly.
• Sourcing, securing and managing commercial relationships with installers.
• ,Negotiating and securing commercial terms that are sustainable, bankable and scalable
• ,Creating processes with the Operations Manager that allow for efficient completion of projects
• ,Managing ongoing commercial development and relationships with installers
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 10 years of experience identifying and assessing development opportunities
• ,Technical background
• ,Experience and big network in both PV and Biomass industry in the UK
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Willingness to travel within the UK
• ,Experience in the UK market
Key Skills: solar, biomass, business development, BD, UK, London , negotiation, PV, project,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.