Cable Engineer - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 01-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 14 days ago
South East, Berkshire, East Sussex
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Trainee Ramp-up Engineer 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Trainee Ramp-up Engineer to join a leading supplier of Anaerobic Digestion plants and technology. The successful candidate will be put under training with ...
Procurement Engineer Today
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities The responsibilities of the Procurement Engineer - WTG can be covering any of the responsibilities of the Procurement Technology Manager. In general, the Procurement Engineer w...
Energy Solutions Engineer 9 days ago
Salary band: Any
Energy Solutions Engineer Sector: Energy Solutions Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref:...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU0 - EU600 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Currently our client, who is a leader in the field of Renewable Energy and who Build , Operate and Maintain offshore wind farms, is looking to secure the services of a German and English speaking Cable Engineer who will have the following duties:
• Leading the project execution with the contractor
• Leading technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants, etc. and develop the technical specification
• Support to time scheduling, resource planning (WBS)
• Layout and design of the 33kV offshore inner park cables
• Organisation of design reviews, technical meetings with contractors and partners
• Interface management to all packages
• Add overall project management requirements such as QA, expediting, cost control, tracking/negotiation of claims etc.
• Approval of design in accordance with project specific required applicable codes, norms, internal standards, standards and regulatory requirements.
• Overall procurement, logistic and construction support related to offshore array cables, as required
• Electrical engineer with good knowledge in medium and high voltage cable technology
• Project management skills including contract management
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.)
• Experience in wind energy business
• High HSE and quality awareness
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
• Flexibility, good physical fitness and willingness to travel required
• Good ability to liaise with other departments/clients where necessary
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English and German
We look forward to receive your application