Cable Engineer - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 01-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Heating Engineer (Heat Pumps) 16 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps.Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation ...
Solar PV Design Engineer 16 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU0 - EU600 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Currently our client, who is a leader in the field of Renewable Energy and who Build , Operate and Maintain offshore wind farms, is looking to secure the services of a German and English speaking Cable Engineer who will have the following duties:
• Leading the project execution with the contractor
• Leading technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants, etc. and develop the technical specification
• Support to time scheduling, resource planning (WBS)
• Layout and design of the 33kV offshore inner park cables
• Organisation of design reviews, technical meetings with contractors and partners
• Interface management to all packages
• Add overall project management requirements such as QA, expediting, cost control, tracking/negotiation of claims etc.
• Approval of design in accordance with project specific required applicable codes, norms, internal standards, standards and regulatory requirements.
• Overall procurement, logistic and construction support related to offshore array cables, as required
• Electrical engineer with good knowledge in medium and high voltage cable technology
• Project management skills including contract management
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.)
• Experience in wind energy business
• High HSE and quality awareness
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
• Flexibility, good physical fitness and willingness to travel required
• Good ability to liaise with other departments/clients where necessary
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English and German
We look forward to receive your application