Cable Engineer - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 01-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) about 1 month ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Electrical Discipline Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Electrical Discipline Engineer - PeterboroughHuxley Engineering and one of the UK's leading names in Water Division are looking to recruit Electrical Discipline Engineer on permanent basis to join ...
Senior Electrical Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Leading provider of professional technical services to the industrial, commercial, and government markets. Services include Energy, Oil & Gas consulting. They currently have a vacancy for a Sen...
Head of Energy Centre Management 15 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
Electrical Engineer, Solar PV 3 days ago
Salary band: Any
Electrical Engineer, Solar PV (Equivalent) $60k - $75k + bonus My client is looking for an Electrical Engineer, with a strong technical awareness to take the next step in their career as part of th...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU0 - EU600 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Currently our client, who is a leader in the field of Renewable Energy and who Build , Operate and Maintain offshore wind farms, is looking to secure the services of a German and English speaking Cable Engineer who will have the following duties:
• Leading the project execution with the contractor
• Leading technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants, etc. and develop the technical specification
• Support to time scheduling, resource planning (WBS)
• Layout and design of the 33kV offshore inner park cables
• Organisation of design reviews, technical meetings with contractors and partners
• Interface management to all packages
• Add overall project management requirements such as QA, expediting, cost control, tracking/negotiation of claims etc.
• Approval of design in accordance with project specific required applicable codes, norms, internal standards, standards and regulatory requirements.
• Overall procurement, logistic and construction support related to offshore array cables, as required
• Electrical engineer with good knowledge in medium and high voltage cable technology
• Project management skills including contract management
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.)
• Experience in wind energy business
• High HSE and quality awareness
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
• Flexibility, good physical fitness and willingness to travel required
• Good ability to liaise with other departments/clients where necessary
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English and German
We look forward to receive your application