Cable Engineer - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 01-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer 7 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a dynamic Design Engineer with a hunger for challenge, success and personal development to join a rapidly growing Principal Contractor who speciali...
Solar PV Electrician/Engineer (full-time) 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
Lead Energy Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Lead Energy Consultant Sector: Energy Solutions Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: LE...
Energy Account Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU0 - EU600 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Currently our client, who is a leader in the field of Renewable Energy and who Build , Operate and Maintain offshore wind farms, is looking to secure the services of a German and English speaking Cable Engineer who will have the following duties:
• Leading the project execution with the contractor
• Leading technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants, etc. and develop the technical specification
• Support to time scheduling, resource planning (WBS)
• Layout and design of the 33kV offshore inner park cables
• Organisation of design reviews, technical meetings with contractors and partners
• Interface management to all packages
• Add overall project management requirements such as QA, expediting, cost control, tracking/negotiation of claims etc.
• Approval of design in accordance with project specific required applicable codes, norms, internal standards, standards and regulatory requirements.
• Overall procurement, logistic and construction support related to offshore array cables, as required
• Electrical engineer with good knowledge in medium and high voltage cable technology
• Project management skills including contract management
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.)
• Experience in wind energy business
• High HSE and quality awareness
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
• Flexibility, good physical fitness and willingness to travel required
• Good ability to liaise with other departments/clients where necessary
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English and German
We look forward to receive your application