Cable Engineer - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 01-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Designer with HV (132Kv Or 400Kv) experience is required for an excellent opportunity just north of Milton Keynes. The company are a very successful an...
Wind SCADA Engineer - Germany 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Wind SCADA Engineer - Germany Job Type: Permanent Salary: :75,000 : 85,000 Location: Germany Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: WSE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is...
Process Engineer Food & Drink 23 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Position: Process EngineerContract RoleLocation: Midlands & NorthwestUK BasedLength: 3-6 months initially (with possible extension)Industry: Food/Drink/Brewery/Bakery/Personal homecare/ Shampoo...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 22 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 22 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU0 - EU600 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Currently our client, who is a leader in the field of Renewable Energy and who Build , Operate and Maintain offshore wind farms, is looking to secure the services of a German and English speaking Cable Engineer who will have the following duties:
• Leading the project execution with the contractor
• Leading technical negotiations with vendors and partners, consultants, etc. and develop the technical specification
• Support to time scheduling, resource planning (WBS)
• Layout and design of the 33kV offshore inner park cables
• Organisation of design reviews, technical meetings with contractors and partners
• Interface management to all packages
• Add overall project management requirements such as QA, expediting, cost control, tracking/negotiation of claims etc.
• Approval of design in accordance with project specific required applicable codes, norms, internal standards, standards and regulatory requirements.
• Overall procurement, logistic and construction support related to offshore array cables, as required
• Electrical engineer with good knowledge in medium and high voltage cable technology
• Project management skills including contract management
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project etc.)
• Experience in wind energy business
• High HSE and quality awareness
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills
• Flexibility, good physical fitness and willingness to travel required
• Good ability to liaise with other departments/clients where necessary
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively in English and German
We look forward to receive your application