CAD Operator - Renewable - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 11 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
United Arab Emirates
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental services company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager with experience of running a Construction & Demolition waste fa...
Regional Manager or Regional Manager Designate 23 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, North East
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Regional Manager or Regional Manager Designate: MWF are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of wood-fuel for biomass boilers. We are expanding rapidly and require a Regional Manager or Regiona...
Wind Resource Manager Today
Salary band: Any
In addition to carrying out project work and offering general assistance to senior management, the Wind Resource Manager will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities: Line and ...
Senior Energy/Carbon Analyst Yesterday
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Carbon Analyst Industry Sector: Energy/Engineering Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference:...
|Salary Details:||£20000 - £28000 Per Annum £20,000 - £28,000 flexi|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 flexible on experience
Location: Milton Keynes
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is looking for a CAD Operator. The successful candidate will work as part of the Technical Resources team supporting the CAD Engineering Supervisor to produce record and design drawings for clients both internal and external; through working closely with the Costing and Operations Teams
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Have a level of technical understanding on what is required for each type of drawing and be able to produce: Schematics size of drawing, layout, visibility and standards
- Projection Drawings : knowledge of projection calculator programs, where to find the relevant information on the internet for equipment
- Responsible for the storage and distribution of the drawings
- To be able to convert multiple types of drawings (Visio, hand drawn, excel, PDF, scanned images) into ES Drawing Office and industry standards
- Able to scale off paper drawings to create electronic versions
- Create elevations from a plan (metalwork, architectural)
- Operate the company’s drawing package, AutoCAD 2013, to produce drawings for our clients Drawings should be produced to recognised standards; they should be consistent and accurate
- Maintain document records and issue status of drawings.
- Keep record drawings in an organised manner allowing others to access them quickly and simply
- Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- Be aware of and work within the budgeted times on projects.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management QF57/2 issue 1
Experience and Skills
- Qualified CAD Operator from College, University or Industry
Experience in a working environment either in or outside of the renewable industry is desirable but not a requirement. Training will be provided
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Printing and Plotting.
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application or meet a deadline
- Be able to prioritise workload; manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- CTS formal qualification or equivalent will need to be attained within the first year;
training will be given as required.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure, be self-motivated and have the ability to be flexible in addition, take on a variety of tasks as required, working well within a small team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff within the company and with outside contacts
- Ensure that all aspects of work are completed to the highest standard, within time scales whilst paying attention to all areas of responsibility
- Complies with given standards, policies and procedures
- They must have good time management skills and understand the importance of their work to the delivery of projects by others
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: