Carbon Consultant / Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-05-2012
Carbon Consultant / Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Consultant: Matt Churchward
Our client is an established expert business energy advice consultancy looking to grow their Carbon offering.
They are investing heavily in their Energy consultancy and this is a key position in the continued growth of this area.
As a consultant you will be responsible for delivering Resource / Energy Efficiency audits, reports, carbon emission reduction strategies, and recommendations to a portfolio of clients within the UK. You will provide detailed analysis of audit results, simplifying complex data for client presentations and reports. You will contribute to business development by participating in business proposals and client sales meetings.
As a consultant you will be responsible for carbon management projects within a portfolio of UK based clients in a variety of industries.
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing and executing carbon management projects
• Managing, analysing, and reporting carbon emissions for a portfolio of clients
• Monitoring projects to ensure they meet legislative compliance (e.g. CRC, EU ETS, CCA) and corporate objectives
• Delivering presentations to clients to support technical and commercial projects
• Strong Carbon Management experience
• Low Carbon Accredited
• Degree Educated – ideally MSC
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.