CEO Solar PV, Saudi Arabia, EU120K-EU150K+Bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PV Electrical Engineer 9 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
The Organisation: Our client is high quality and professional solar PV Installation Company who last year completed over 1.5MW of installations Responsibilities: - Design the electrical require...
Solar Asset Manager 8 days ago
My client, who are a leading provider of renewable energy in the UK, are rapidly expanding and as such have a new requirement for an Asset Manager with experience in portfolio management across sma...
Solar PV Installers 5 days ago
North West, Lancashire, Liverpool
Salary band: £40k - £50k
SOLAR PV INSTALLERS REQUIRED ASAP Experienced Solar PV electricians (teams) are required ASAP for immediate start. Hot House Energy are a well established renewable energy company based in Blackb...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a CEO with a strong finance, technical and commercial background and a strong track record in solar PV.
• ,Full responsibility of the commercial, technical and organisational interests in Europe
• ,Profit & Loss responsibility
• ,Overseeing the entire operation, business management, planning and invoicing
• ,Maintaining and developing existing and new clients and fostering effective relationships with key stake-holders and decision makers
• ,Direct the support services department’s activities to achieve the objectives established in the company’s Strategic Plan
• ,Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all existing and potential customers of the company
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Develop and manage all key accounts
• ,Initiated strategic move to higher value add products and markets
• ,Developed the business in new markets
• ,Lobbying with administrative and political authorities
• ,Reporting to HQ in China
• ,You will have at least 5years of management and business development for a project development company in the solar industry, with an excellent track record and 4-7 years all around leadership experience
• ,Must have strong educational background (MBA would be desirable)
• ,Proficient with making impactful presentations
• ,Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
• ,Proven track record in solar business development and growth
• ,Good understanding of regulatory requirements in the solar industry in France
• ,Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
• ,Ability to work independently
• ,Experience in Middle East solar markets.
• ,Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Solar PV, management, CEO, business development, sales, team leadership, Mandarin, Saudi Arabia