CEO Solar PV, Saudi Arabia, EU120K-EU150K+Bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Project Manager - Europe 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Senior Project Manager from a renowned company within the power generation industry. Examples include Alstom, GE, Wartsila etc. The client is an internatio...
HSE Advisor - Solar Construction 15 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: HSE Advisor (Solar Projects) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + package Location: £London Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
3x Site/Construction Manager - Solar 3 days ago
Salary band: Any
X3 Site Manager - Solar – United Kingdom– 6 Month Contract Viridium Associates are looking for a Site Manager to join one of our major clients on a 6 month contract, extensions are like...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a CEO with a strong finance, technical and commercial background and a strong track record in solar PV.
• ,Full responsibility of the commercial, technical and organisational interests in Europe
• ,Profit & Loss responsibility
• ,Overseeing the entire operation, business management, planning and invoicing
• ,Maintaining and developing existing and new clients and fostering effective relationships with key stake-holders and decision makers
• ,Direct the support services department’s activities to achieve the objectives established in the company’s Strategic Plan
• ,Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all existing and potential customers of the company
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Develop and manage all key accounts
• ,Initiated strategic move to higher value add products and markets
• ,Developed the business in new markets
• ,Lobbying with administrative and political authorities
• ,Reporting to HQ in China
• ,You will have at least 5years of management and business development for a project development company in the solar industry, with an excellent track record and 4-7 years all around leadership experience
• ,Must have strong educational background (MBA would be desirable)
• ,Proficient with making impactful presentations
• ,Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
• ,Proven track record in solar business development and growth
• ,Good understanding of regulatory requirements in the solar industry in France
• ,Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
• ,Ability to work independently
• ,Experience in Middle East solar markets.
• ,Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Solar PV, management, CEO, business development, sales, team leadership, Mandarin, Saudi Arabia