CEO Solar PV, Saudi Arabia, EU120K-EU150K+Bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Project Administrator Solar PV 28 days ago
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Build Environment se...
Solar Sales Executive 17 days ago
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Solar Sales Executive A fantastic opportunity to become a sales representative for a leading renewable energy company in the UK. Here at My Planet we provide full product training on so...
Central Heating Sales Consultant 13 days ago
North West, Cheshire, Lancashire
We are seeking a professional Sales Consultant for a high level role within an exciting and rapidly growing renewable energy company. Making use of our industry leading quotation software, you wi...
Senior Project Manager (solar) 9 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Senior Project Manager (solar) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: North England Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: LEMK2 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a CEO with a strong finance, technical and commercial background and a strong track record in solar PV.
• ,Full responsibility of the commercial, technical and organisational interests in Europe
• ,Profit & Loss responsibility
• ,Overseeing the entire operation, business management, planning and invoicing
• ,Maintaining and developing existing and new clients and fostering effective relationships with key stake-holders and decision makers
• ,Direct the support services department’s activities to achieve the objectives established in the company’s Strategic Plan
• ,Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all existing and potential customers of the company
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Develop and manage all key accounts
• ,Initiated strategic move to higher value add products and markets
• ,Developed the business in new markets
• ,Lobbying with administrative and political authorities
• ,Reporting to HQ in China
• ,You will have at least 5years of management and business development for a project development company in the solar industry, with an excellent track record and 4-7 years all around leadership experience
• ,Must have strong educational background (MBA would be desirable)
• ,Proficient with making impactful presentations
• ,Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
• ,Proven track record in solar business development and growth
• ,Good understanding of regulatory requirements in the solar industry in France
• ,Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
• ,Ability to work independently
• ,Experience in Middle East solar markets.
• ,Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Solar PV, management, CEO, business development, sales, team leadership, Mandarin, Saudi Arabia