CEO Solar PV, Saudi Arabia, EU120K-EU150K+Bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager : Solar PV Manufacturing 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer active in the Solar Photovoltaic sector. They have a vacancy for a senior level business develop...
Sales Advisor - Solar PV 25 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
We are currently looking for a Sales Advisor or Internal Sales Representative to join a well establish and award winning Solar Energy company to be based either within their Nottingham or Halifax o...
Lead Landscape Architect 21 days ago
South West, Gloucestershire, Stroud
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Lead Landscape ArchitectAre you a Lead Landscape Architect? If you are looking to work for one of the best workplaces in the UK with a reputation for excellence in the Renewables sector, this could...
PV Systems Engineer –Chicago, USA. 3 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
A leading renewable Engineering and Design company who focus on the design of large scale, commercial rooftop and ground mount solar PV projects.My client is a proven player within the solar PV ind...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a CEO with a strong finance, technical and commercial background and a strong track record in solar PV.
• ,Full responsibility of the commercial, technical and organisational interests in Europe
• ,Profit & Loss responsibility
• ,Overseeing the entire operation, business management, planning and invoicing
• ,Maintaining and developing existing and new clients and fostering effective relationships with key stake-holders and decision makers
• ,Direct the support services department’s activities to achieve the objectives established in the company’s Strategic Plan
• ,Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all existing and potential customers of the company
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Develop and manage all key accounts
• ,Initiated strategic move to higher value add products and markets
• ,Developed the business in new markets
• ,Lobbying with administrative and political authorities
• ,Reporting to HQ in China
• ,You will have at least 5years of management and business development for a project development company in the solar industry, with an excellent track record and 4-7 years all around leadership experience
• ,Must have strong educational background (MBA would be desirable)
• ,Proficient with making impactful presentations
• ,Proven ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
• ,Proven track record in solar business development and growth
• ,Good understanding of regulatory requirements in the solar industry in France
• ,Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
• ,Ability to work independently
• ,Experience in Middle East solar markets.
• ,Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Solar PV, management, CEO, business development, sales, team leadership, Mandarin, Saudi Arabia