4 months ago
1-1 Recruitment are currently working with our client based in Andover (although this role can be based anywhere in the UK - ideally in the South) who are seeking a CHP Commissioning Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for someone who has a practical and mechanical/electrical background with a willingness to learn, who is happy to be van based. Main duties of the role are:
* Attend site as principal commissioning engineer (Firstly working alongside their engine manufacturer, but rapidly developing the ability to carry out full commissioning autonomously)
* Coordinating with all the associated trades is necessary; such as client`s mechanical & electrical engineers, BMS control engineers, Electrical DNO, client`s IT department
* Carry out hands-on handover training for client`s site staff
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following experience:
* A minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a generator or CHP Commissioning Engineer (or similar)
* Some relevant experience with gas engines
* Strong practical knowledge of LTHW hot water systems, including practical experience of pumps, inverter drives, flow rates, delta T, boiler operations, and associated BMS controls
* Strong practical electrical engineering knowledge of LV power generation and distribution systems
* Practical knowledge of high level software based control systems such as Comap / Deep Sea etc.
You must also have exceptional skills with Outlook, Excel and Word, with practical experience using laptop based bespoke engine systems analysis and control programmes such as Comap PC Suite / DSE Configuration Suite etc.
Desirable experience/qualifications are:
* Gas Safe qualification
* IT / Broadband Network knowledge
* CAD qualification or practical skill
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
* IEE 17th Edition qualification
* CSCS card
* Experience with building services plant such as boilers, HVAC, BMS etc.
If you have the essential experience for this position and are looking for a new challenge, please make this clear on your CV and apply for immediate consideration
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on (url removed) for any other potential vacancies