4 months ago
CHP Commissioning Engineer
Location: Scotland and England
Salary: 35-45k basic + benefits
My client is a well-established company specialising in the installation, maintenance and commissioning generator systems and now has an immediate requirement for a CHP Commissioning Engineer; combined heat and power.
The successful CHP Commissioning Engineer will be joining a thriving business. You will be based from home and travel to customer sites to commission our client's units. Please note this role does involve substantial travel and therefore you will be away from home for periods of time, candidates must therefore demonstrate flexibility towards this requirement. In line with this the working hours are fully flexible.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Attend site as principal commissioning engineer
- Develop the ability to carry out full commissioning autonomously.
- Coordinate with associated trades when necessary; such as mechanical & electrical engineers, BMS control engineers, Electrical DNO and IT department.
- Carry out hands-on handover training for client's site staff
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience within a CHP Commissioning Engineering environment.
- Previous experience of gas engines.
- Gas Certificates
- Strong practical knowledge of LTHW hot water systems including pumps, inverter
- Strong working knowledge of electrical engineering (LV).
- Practical knowledge of high level software based systems such as Comap/Deep Sea etc preferred
- IT literate.
- Self-motivated and strong communicator.
- Happy to work away from home.
- Full driving licence.
- Attractive salary plus excellent benefits
- Fully flexible working hours.
- Company Vehicle and phone.
- Other excellent benefits
- Opportunity to join an established company.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy