3 months ago
CHP Field Service Engineer 28,000 - 35,000 Mid Wales - West Midlands
Renew Consultancy are working with a specialist CHP power generation company who are progressively expanding their service department.
As part of their planned growth and company development, we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated CHP Field Service Engineer to be based from home and cover a selected geographical area around Mid Wales and the West Midlands.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Traveling to customer sites to carry out service, maintenance and inspection of CHP sets ensuring work is carried out to the required company standards
* Conducing engine component replacement
* Mechanical and electrical fault finding and problem resolution
* Keeping accurate up to date records of your work
* Informing the customer of the remedial status and ensuring upmost customer satisfaction.
Prior experience using laptop diagnostic tools on generator control panels or performing modifications / programming / fault finding, would be a distinct advantage!
We welcome applicants from the Forces, Navy or Marine sectors providing you have strong engine knowledge.
My client is able to offer a competitive salary with overtime, on call allowance, company van, company pension, holiday, health care and laptop / PDA.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy
Key Words: CHP gas engine, combined heat and power, generator, field service engineer, maintenance, power generation, genset, control panels, engine