4 months ago
CHP Service Engineer
35k + Vehicle + Fantastic Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for CHP Service Engineers to ensure the effective running and performance of the CHP fleet across the a range contracts, through cost effective maintenance (reactive & planned), 24hr response in the form of standby / call-out, and additional works to improve profitability and asset utilisation.
Key Responsibilities will involve you to: -
* Carry out the defined CHP planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations
* Undertake relevant CHP "condition based" maintenance tasks in line with manufacturers specifications
* Carry out repairs, overhauls, reactive maintenance and minor installation works on associated plant
* Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this environment
* To ensure maximum availability of single to multi-engine sites by means of scheduled and proactive maintenance
* Provide 24h response, diagnosis and repair where required. Call-out on a rota basis
* Complete accurate service documentation from site works, site paperwork, and report diligently to maintain and manage site and vehicle parts stocks.
* Liaise with CHP Manager/Contracts Managers and subcontractors when on site
* Ensure relevant health & safety policy is adhered to.
* Have an understanding on permit to work systems and all other health & safety requirements
* Ability to work unsupervised and work as part of a team.
* Any other relevant duties that may be required.
Experience and Qualifications:-
* Mechanical and/or electrical technical qualifications
* Extensive knowledge of CHP systems and associated controls (experience with MWM preferred)
* Working knowledge of the CHP industry
* Experience working on MTHW and steam systems
IF you are interested and would like to apply, then please send a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a relevant cover letter and reference /CHPERNKG272