6 months ago
CHP Service Engineer
35k + Vehicle + Fantastic Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for CHP Service Engineers to ensure the effective running and performance of the CHP fleet across the a range contracts, through cost effective maintenance (reactive & planned), 24hr response in the form of standby / call-out, and additional works to improve profitability and asset utilisation.
Key Responsibilities will involve you to: -
- Carry out the defined CHP planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations
- Undertake relevant CHP "condition based" maintenance tasks in line with manufacturers specifications
- Carry out repairs, overhauls, reactive maintenance and minor installation works on associated plant
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this environment
- To ensure maximum availability of single to multi-engine sites by means of scheduled and proactive maintenance
- Provide 24h response, diagnosis and repair where required. Call-out on a rota basis
- Complete accurate service documentation from site works, site paperwork, and report diligently to maintain and manage site and vehicle parts stocks.
- Liaise with CHP Manager/Contracts Managers and subcontractors when on site
- Ensure relevant health & safety policy is adhered to.
- Have an understanding on permit to work systems and all other health & safety requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised and work as part of a team.
- Any other relevant duties that may be required.
Experience and Qualifications:-
- Mechanical and/or electrical technical qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of CHP systems and associated controls (experience with MWM preferred)
- Working knowledge of the CHP industry
- Experience working on MTHW and steam systems
IF you are interested and would like to apply, then please send a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a relevant cover letter and reference /CHPERNKG272, to ****************************