Client Representative - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 06-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Reservoir Geophysicist 20 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
The Job Role: To perform geophysical studies to assure the integration, analysis and interpretation of geophysical data including well data to technically support the definition of the reservoir m...
Recruitment Consultant 16 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 plus uncapped commission Location: London Contact: Patrick Wall Who are we? D...
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Bristol
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
These persons will be key on board the installation vessel and is responsible for following the installation progress and oversee our client interests. These opportunities will be on a 2 week on/2 week off, with start date ASAP but no later than February 2013.
* Daily reporting to and communication with the Installation Manager
* Handling and coordinating interfaces between client and contractors on board the installation vessel
* Coordinate interfaces between Marine Coordinators and installation vessel
* Record installation progress on significant events during operation (including HSE-issues on board)
* Recording weather down time and other down times
* Oversee that construction works is in compliance with the Method Statement and the Construction Phase Plan
* Ensure that the Emergency Response Plan is followed
* Chair and coordinate a daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc.
* Following commissioning on site
* Oversee HSE awareness on activities carried out by the contractor such as, but not limited to; LOLER Regulations 98, working from heights, vessel transfer, lifting plans, take active part in improving HSE awareness etc.
* Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
* Basic Education: High school education.
* Relevant education such as; offshore industry or construction, Marine construction projects etc.
* Special Safety Courses: Renewables required safety courses, e.g. sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, and rescue from heights (CLIENT)
* Work Life: Min of 2-5 years as Client Rep on an offshore construction site. Experience with working offshore in longer periods
Flights to the local airport have to be paid by contractors, however the client will pay for all arranged transportation to the port and the platform.
For further information or to apply please contact Rebecca Church at Quanta.