Client Representative - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 06-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Supervisor - Renewables 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Installation Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor or Lead Electrician required local to the Camberley / Farnborough area. The role will involve working within the renewable energy sector, overseeing a...
Forensic Claims Planner - Construction 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client, one of the largest commercial and planning claims consultancies is looking for two claims/forensic planners to work on the client side of a new build coal fired power station in South Af...
Project Acquisitions Surveyor : Renewable Energy 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading renewable energy developer currently deploying multiple sites. They specialise in large scale infrastructure assets mainly wind ...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
These persons will be key on board the installation vessel and is responsible for following the installation progress and oversee our client interests. These opportunities will be on a 2 week on/2 week off, with start date ASAP but no later than February 2013.
* Daily reporting to and communication with the Installation Manager
* Handling and coordinating interfaces between client and contractors on board the installation vessel
* Coordinate interfaces between Marine Coordinators and installation vessel
* Record installation progress on significant events during operation (including HSE-issues on board)
* Recording weather down time and other down times
* Oversee that construction works is in compliance with the Method Statement and the Construction Phase Plan
* Ensure that the Emergency Response Plan is followed
* Chair and coordinate a daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc.
* Following commissioning on site
* Oversee HSE awareness on activities carried out by the contractor such as, but not limited to; LOLER Regulations 98, working from heights, vessel transfer, lifting plans, take active part in improving HSE awareness etc.
* Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
* Basic Education: High school education.
* Relevant education such as; offshore industry or construction, Marine construction projects etc.
* Special Safety Courses: Renewables required safety courses, g. sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, and rescue from heights (CLIENT)
* Work Life: Min of 2-5 years as Client Rep on an offshore construction site. Experience with working offshore in longer periods
Flights to the local airport have to be paid by contractors, however the client will pay for all arranged transportation to the port and the platform.
For further information or to apply please contact Rebecca Church at Quanta.