over 5 years ago
This client is one of the leading energy groups in Northern Europe. They are currently is looking for a number of Client Representatives focusing on Offshore WTG aspects of a Danish offshore wind energy projects. Their business is based on procuring, producing, distributing and trading in energy and related products in Northern Europe. This organisation is growing at a remarkable pace in Europe.
These persons will be key on board the installation vessel and is responsible for following the installation progress and oversee our client interests. These opportunities will be on a 2 week on/2 week off, with start date ASAP but no later than February 2013.
* Daily reporting to and communication with the Installation Manager
* Handling and coordinating interfaces between client and contractors on board the installation vessel
* Coordinate interfaces between Marine Coordinators and installation vessel
* Record installation progress on significant events during operation (including HSE-issues on board)
* Recording weather down time and other down times
* Oversee that construction works is in compliance with the Method Statement and the Construction Phase Plan
* Ensure that the Emergency Response Plan is followed
* Chair and coordinate a daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc.
* Following commissioning on site
* Oversee HSE awareness on activities carried out by the contractor such as, but not limited to; LOLER Regulations 98, working from heights, vessel transfer, lifting plans, take active part in improving HSE awareness etc.
* Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
* Basic Education: High school education.
* Relevant education such as; offshore industry or construction, Marine construction projects etc.
* Special Safety Courses: Renewables required safety courses, e.g. sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, and rescue from heights (CLIENT)
* Work Life: Min of 2-5 years as Client Rep on an offshore construction site. Experience with working offshore in longer periods
Flights to the local airport have to be paid by contractors, however the client will pay for all arranged transportation to the port and the platform.
For further information or to apply please contact Rebecca Church at Quanta.