Client Representative - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 06-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Energy Sales Representative 4 days ago
Suffolk, Essex, Kent
All Sales Representatives will be given 3 pre-qualified appointments per day. During these appointments you will go through an 11 step company presentation which includes a mini survey and product ...
Cost Assurance Representative Yesterday
Cost Assurance RepresentativeThornbury - Bristol6 Months£ Negotiable Job Purpose: To support the Contract Team Managers with Overhead Lines, Cables and Substations, to manage the contractual interf...
Mechanical Fitter (Nuclear cleared) 13 days ago
Our Client requires Nuclear Cleared Mechanical Fitters to be based in West Kilbride. The ideal candidate should be skilled in Power station maintenance with a safety passport and nuclear clearance....
Renewable Energy Graduate 20 days ago
Renewable Energy Graduate required for a role based in Nottinghamshire. The company are specialists in the renewable energy, Heat Pumps, Solar PV, Thermal, Biomass and Mirco-Wind Turbines covering ...
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
These persons will be key on board the installation vessel and is responsible for following the installation progress and oversee our client interests. These opportunities will be on a 2 week on/2 week off, with start date ASAP but no later than February 2013.
* Daily reporting to and communication with the Installation Manager
* Handling and coordinating interfaces between client and contractors on board the installation vessel
* Coordinate interfaces between Marine Coordinators and installation vessel
* Record installation progress on significant events during operation (including HSE-issues on board)
* Recording weather down time and other down times
* Oversee that construction works is in compliance with the Method Statement and the Construction Phase Plan
* Ensure that the Emergency Response Plan is followed
* Chair and coordinate a daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc.
* Following commissioning on site
* Oversee HSE awareness on activities carried out by the contractor such as, but not limited to; LOLER Regulations 98, working from heights, vessel transfer, lifting plans, take active part in improving HSE awareness etc.
* Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
* Basic Education: High school education.
* Relevant education such as; offshore industry or construction, Marine construction projects etc.
* Special Safety Courses: Renewables required safety courses, g. sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, and rescue from heights (CLIENT)
* Work Life: Min of 2-5 years as Client Rep on an offshore construction site. Experience with working offshore in longer periods
Flights to the local airport have to be paid by contractors, however the client will pay for all arranged transportation to the port and the platform.
For further information or to apply please contact Rebecca Church at Quanta.