Client Representatives (offshore) - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 29-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Sales Representative - Residential 2 days ago
A Residential Solar Sales Representative in the Oxfordshire area is required by a very well-established supplier and installer of Solar PV systems of all scales (Domestic, Commercial & Utility). T...
Offshore Senior Project Manager 6 days ago
Offshore Senior Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £70 : 90,000 Location: Norfolk Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SPM:NG The Client The Green Recruitment Company is working with a marine ...
Health and Safety Advisor - Offshore Wind 8 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a major player in the power generation industry globally and is recognised as one of the leading players within the UK offshore wind sector with an exciting project portfolio...
Senior Civil / Structural Design Engineer - Offshore Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 50,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SCSDE:NG The Client The Green Recruitm...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||GBP550 - GBP650 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Daily reporting to the Installation Manager
• Reporting relevant HSE issues in cooperation with the HSE department
• Recording weather down time and other down times
• Daily recording of staff, equipment and activities on site
• Attend daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc. (only client's vessels)
• Other duties and activities required
• Following up on cleaning and handover from contractor
• Following and reporting on subcontractor progress
• Taking care of client's interests on site
• Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
Qualification of Candidate
• Staff with minimum 10 years professional experience and with 5 years experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry.
• Certificate of skill (sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, Working at heights, Medical
• If certificates are not obtained by the client Reps this shall be noted by Agency.
• 5 Reps Shall have experience from Offshore cable installing in Wind farms. And have extended experience with Techmat.
• 2 Reps shall have technical background working with ROV and extensive experience in trenching with ROV
Location of Service
5 working on vessel A (2 Client Reps with project start 1 of May 2013, 3 Client Reps with project start 1 June 2013.)
2 Working on Vessel B (Project start 1 June 2013)
2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with 7 working days per week
The Consultant must bring his own PC with Microsoft Office 2007 software and mobile telephone.
Offshore Works: The Consultant shall bring his/her own PPE