over 4 years ago
Currently our client is a leading European energy provider who develops, constructs and maintains offshore wind parks. The Client Representatives will play a key role in offshore activities with offshore wind farms. The key responsibility will be to monitor the installation of the export and array cables. Extensive experience with Techmat and technical background working in trenching with ROVs.
• Daily reporting to the Installation Manager
• Reporting relevant HSE issues in cooperation with the HSE department
• Recording weather down time and other down times
• Daily recording of staff, equipment and activities on site
• Attend daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc. (only client's vessels)
• Other duties and activities required
• Following up on cleaning and handover from contractor
• Following and reporting on subcontractor progress
• Taking care of client's interests on site
• Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
Qualification of Candidate
• Staff with minimum 10 years professional experience and with 5 years experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry.
• Certificate of skill (sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, Working at heights, Medical
• If certificates are not obtained by the client Reps this shall be noted by Agency.
• 5 Reps Shall have experience from Offshore cable installing in Wind farms. And have extended experience with Techmat.
• 2 Reps shall have technical background working with ROV and extensive experience in trenching with ROV
Location of Service
5 working on vessel A (2 Client Reps with project start 1 of May 2013, 3 Client Reps with project start 1 June 2013.)
2 Working on Vessel B (Project start 1 June 2013)
2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with 7 working days per week
The Consultant must bring his own PC with Microsoft Office 2007 software and mobile telephone.
Offshore Works: The Consultant shall bring his/her own PPE