Client Representatives (offshore) - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 29-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Junior Grid Connections Officer 28 days ago
My client who is a leading developer and operator of large scale renewable energy plants is currently looking for a Junior Grid Connections Officer. The position will be part of the grid connection...
United Arab Emirates
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Head of Business Development for a leading international Waste Management company. This is a new position that has arisen due to the continued expansion of...
Graduate Energy Reporting Analyst 9 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Graduate Energy Reporting Analyst Salary: up to £23K depending on experience as well as an excellent benefits package Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: OXEFA68 The ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||GBP550 - GBP650 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Daily reporting to the Installation Manager
• Reporting relevant HSE issues in cooperation with the HSE department
• Recording weather down time and other down times
• Daily recording of staff, equipment and activities on site
• Attend daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc. (only client's vessels)
• Other duties and activities required
• Following up on cleaning and handover from contractor
• Following and reporting on subcontractor progress
• Taking care of client's interests on site
• Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
Qualification of Candidate
• Staff with minimum 10 years professional experience and with 5 years experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry.
• Certificate of skill (sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, Working at heights, Medical
• If certificates are not obtained by the client Reps this shall be noted by Agency.
• 5 Reps Shall have experience from Offshore cable installing in Wind farms. And have extended experience with Techmat.
• 2 Reps shall have technical background working with ROV and extensive experience in trenching with ROV
Location of Service
5 working on vessel A (2 Client Reps with project start 1 of May 2013, 3 Client Reps with project start 1 June 2013.)
2 Working on Vessel B (Project start 1 June 2013)
2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with 7 working days per week
The Consultant must bring his own PC with Microsoft Office 2007 software and mobile telephone.
Offshore Works: The Consultant shall bring his/her own PPE