Client Representatives (offshore) - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 29-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Energy Sales Representative 4 days ago
Suffolk, Essex, Kent
All Sales Representatives will be given 3 pre-qualified appointments per day. During these appointments you will go through an 11 step company presentation which includes a mini survey and product ...
Cost Assurance Representative 2 days ago
Cost Assurance RepresentativeThornbury - Bristol6 Months£ Negotiable Job Purpose: To support the Contract Team Managers with Overhead Lines, Cables and Substations, to manage the contractual interf...
Director of Technology - Offshore Wind 5 days ago
Job Title: Director of Technology - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £80-90,000 DOE Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DOT:NG The Organisation: The Green ...
Offshore Wind Grid Connection Specialist about 1 month ago
Job Title: Offshore Wind Grid Connection Specialist Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWGCP:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||GBP550 - GBP650 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
• Daily reporting to the Installation Manager
• Reporting relevant HSE issues in cooperation with the HSE department
• Recording weather down time and other down times
• Daily recording of staff, equipment and activities on site
• Attend daily meeting on the vessel between contractors, ship master etc. (only client's vessels)
• Other duties and activities required
• Following up on cleaning and handover from contractor
• Following and reporting on subcontractor progress
• Taking care of client's interests on site
• Reviewing the HSE-documentation and monitoring the contractor’s working practise
Qualification of Candidate
• Staff with minimum 10 years professional experience and with 5 years experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry.
• Certificate of skill (sea survival, fire fighting, first aid, Working at heights, Medical
• If certificates are not obtained by the client Reps this shall be noted by Agency.
• 5 Reps Shall have experience from Offshore cable installing in Wind farms. And have extended experience with Techmat.
• 2 Reps shall have technical background working with ROV and extensive experience in trenching with ROV
Location of Service
5 working on vessel A (2 Client Reps with project start 1 of May 2013, 3 Client Reps with project start 1 June 2013.)
2 Working on Vessel B (Project start 1 June 2013)
2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with 7 working days per week
The Consultant must bring his own PC with Microsoft Office 2007 software and mobile telephone.
Offshore Works: The Consultant shall bring his/her own PPE