2 months ago
Commercial Consulting Lead
A World-Class organisation who is renowned for their work in Defence are recruiting for a Commercial Consulting Lead to join their consultancy division and work as part of the consulting leadership team.
As a Commercial Consulting Lead you will work to deliver the objectives of the consulting business within the business unit.
Aligning with Key Account and Project Managers to drive consulting sales and delivery forward within the Business Unit and working with the Consulting Practice Area Lead and Business Area Lead to develop consulting core capability and value propositions.
- Consulting sales within the business unit
- Work with Key Account Managers to identify sales opportunities and manage the consulting pipeline and forecast
- Develop and report on consulting sales pipeline in the business unit
- Providing consulting input to bids within the business unit
- Work with Resource Management Team to ensure suitable resources are available and deployed on to projects
- Oversee and assure all business unit consulting project delivery
- Agree consulting Scope, approach and resource requirements for bids
- Leadership for consulting staff
- Ensure appropriate project objectives are in place for all consulting staff
- Work with Key Account Managers, identify the requirement for recruitment and up-skilling of consulting staff within the Business Unit.
A successful candidate will have:
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Defence Domain knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A positive motivated mindset with an analytical attitude
This position would require you to undergo Security clearance and therefore you must be a sole British Citizen.
If it sounds like the opportunity for you then apply now!!