Commercial Energy Assessor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer 4 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a reputable turnkey Principal Contract that specialises in the design and construction of Anaerobic Digestio...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Corporate 3+PQE 9 days ago
Our client is a leader in the energy space and firmly at the forefront of innovation. They are looking to hire a corporate lawyer as legal counsel for their growing legal team based in London.Repor...
PV Design Engineer 4 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 3 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working for the UKs leading energy assessment advice centre and low carbon building consultancy. They are currently looking for a Commercial Energy Assessor to join their growing team.
Purpose of the role
The Commercial Energy Assessor will ensure that all reports and outputs produced by members of my clients schemes meet or exceed the internal and/ or external required quality standard by providing technical support, carrying out monitoring activity and resolving complaints.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out desk top audits of non-domestic EPCs using prescribed methodologies, at pre-defined
monitoring ratios, for reports registered by scheme members
- Undertake data mining of reports, identifying trends, anomalies and errors
- Assist in the administration of auditing activity
- Following the requirements of the Disciplinary Tariff, use the outcomes of all auditing activity to
provide feedback to members, facilitating corrective or preventive action in order to improve the
quality of reports
- Refer serious breaches of Scheme rules to the Senior Compliance and Technical Support Executive to
agree appropriate implementation of the Disciplinary Tariff
- Respond to and log technical queries received from candidates and Scheme members
- Write technical support content that may be used in a variety of media
- Identify, record and assist with the fixing of software bugs within our software and systems
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of all complaints, whether related to members or the
Scheme, paying strict adherence to the complaint resolution process
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Data Protection Act and observe strictly the security of personal information
- Follow and comply with all company procedures and processes, company quality systems and the
requirements of external regulators
- Maintain and update all relevant systems and databases
- Provide data and performance/progress reports to managers and colleagues as and when requested
- Take responsibility for maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and following safe practices
- Respond to communication from customers, subcontractors and representatives of relevant
organisations, resolving all queries in a manner that builds customer loyalty and company reputation.
Where appropriate, following the complaint resolution process.
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the team and colleagues in other departments
- Attend departmental and other meetings, making contributions as appropriate and making
suggestions for improving services and processes
- Identify and participate in training and personal development activities in order to keep abreast of
knowledge required to meet the requirements of the role
- Attend Company Events (which may be away from the workplace)
- Respond positively to reasonable requests to carry out other duties which are within your capabilities.
Knowledge and/or qualifications:
- Good level of general education including English and Maths
- Hold the level 3 Certificate in Non-Domestic Energy Assessment
Experience : desirable:
- Experience of dealing with demanding customers
- Experience of explaining complex issues to colleagues
- Experience of carrying out energy assessments
- Experience of auditing other people’s work or remote technical support provision
Work Skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills, both face to face and on the telephone
- Good organisation and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills and an ability to understand data, accurately define problems, and recommend
- Good level of computer literacy and able to use Microsoft Office
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Honest and able to handle incoming cheques and credit card details
- Willing and able to work week day shifts (all pre planned), usually from 8am to 4.30pm, 10.30 to 7pm
or 9 to 5.30pm in line with the demands of the team
- Willing and able to work weekends on a rota basis to deliver technical support services as the
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: