Commercial Energy Assessor - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commercial Manager - Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45K basic + benefits Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: QSCM1 The Client The Green Recruitment C...
Commercial Gas Engineer 26 days ago
Cambridge, Norwich, , Bury St Edmunds
Commercial Gas Engineer required in the Suffolk or Essex area to join an established and growing mechanical services and renewable heating company, who specialise in renewable and energy efficient ...
Job Title: Renewable Energy Control Programming and Commissioning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: RECCE:NG The Or...
Energy Data Analyst 20 days ago
Energy Data Analyst Salary: up to £32,000 + benefits Location: Glasgow/Manchester Job type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EAG45 The client Our client is a leading Energy Company who current...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working for the UKs leading energy assessment advice centre and low carbon building consultancy. They are currently looking for a Commercial Energy Assessor to join their growing team.
Purpose of the role
The Commercial Energy Assessor will ensure that all reports and outputs produced by members of my clients schemes meet or exceed the internal and/ or external required quality standard by providing technical support, carrying out monitoring activity and resolving complaints.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out desk top audits of non-domestic EPCs using prescribed methodologies, at pre-defined
monitoring ratios, for reports registered by scheme members
- Undertake data mining of reports, identifying trends, anomalies and errors
- Assist in the administration of auditing activity
- Following the requirements of the Disciplinary Tariff, use the outcomes of all auditing activity to
provide feedback to members, facilitating corrective or preventive action in order to improve the
quality of reports
- Refer serious breaches of Scheme rules to the Senior Compliance and Technical Support Executive to
agree appropriate implementation of the Disciplinary Tariff
- Respond to and log technical queries received from candidates and Scheme members
- Write technical support content that may be used in a variety of media
- Identify, record and assist with the fixing of software bugs within our software and systems
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of all complaints, whether related to members or the
Scheme, paying strict adherence to the complaint resolution process
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Data Protection Act and observe strictly the security of personal information
- Follow and comply with all company procedures and processes, company quality systems and the
requirements of external regulators
- Maintain and update all relevant systems and databases
- Provide data and performance/progress reports to managers and colleagues as and when requested
- Take responsibility for maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and following safe practices
- Respond to communication from customers, subcontractors and representatives of relevant
organisations, resolving all queries in a manner that builds customer loyalty and company reputation.
Where appropriate, following the complaint resolution process.
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the team and colleagues in other departments
- Attend departmental and other meetings, making contributions as appropriate and making
suggestions for improving services and processes
- Identify and participate in training and personal development activities in order to keep abreast of
knowledge required to meet the requirements of the role
- Attend Company Events (which may be away from the workplace)
- Respond positively to reasonable requests to carry out other duties which are within your capabilities.
Knowledge and/or qualifications:
- Good level of general education including English and Maths
- Hold the level 3 Certificate in Non-Domestic Energy Assessment
Experience : desirable:
- Experience of dealing with demanding customers
- Experience of explaining complex issues to colleagues
- Experience of carrying out energy assessments
- Experience of auditing other people’s work or remote technical support provision
Work Skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills, both face to face and on the telephone
- Good organisation and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills and an ability to understand data, accurately define problems, and recommend
- Good level of computer literacy and able to use Microsoft Office
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Honest and able to handle incoming cheques and credit card details
- Willing and able to work week day shifts (all pre planned), usually from 8am to 30pm, 30 to 7pm
or 9 to 30pm in line with the demands of the team
- Willing and able to work weekends on a rota basis to deliver technical support services as the
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: