over 5 years ago
Commercial Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 : £45,000 experience dependent (OTE 60K + Car Allowance 5K)
Location: South East region
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
My client is one of the largest and well respected renewable energy companies in the UK. Due to increased growth plans they are looking for a capable and well-organised sales executive.
My client is looking for a Sales Professional with a proven track record of sales to join their team of Regional Sales Executives.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive a complex sales process from initial enquiry through qualification to contract closure
- Meet sales targets (revenue and margin)
- Build and develop strong on-going relationships with clients
- Financial modelling
- Contract negotiation
- Build rapport and influence internal sales support, design and project management teams to meet deadlines
- Administer and use the customer database as a tool to track opportunities
- Compile and manage project files with records of discussions and correspondence and keep them up to date
- Represent my client at trade exhibitions and shows.
- Liaise with project management, legal and finance team to ensure completion of contractual negotiations to an acceptable level of risk.
Qualifications and experience:
- Highly experienced sales person
- Experienced sales person
- Proven track record of success in sales
- We need an enthusiastic self starter who is committed to excellent customer service and to maintaining position as the market leader in this field
- Have had structured or formal sales training
- Possess an understanding of the key drivers within the renewables market
- Commercially focused and highly motivated, delivering to revenue and margin targets
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Accomplished at building relationships, negotiating and influencing
- Ability to accurately report on sales pipeline
- Able to develop relationships with customers and inspire confidence in my client and its products and services
- Work well within a small team and as part of a wider sales force operating in the UK and other European countries
- Communicate effectively both within and outside of the company
- Present yourself with integrity, credibility and professionalism
- A level or equivalent and degree calibre
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: