Commercial Sales Executive - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Commercial Sales 15 days ago
Solar Commercial Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience Location: South West Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFCSM01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment ...
Commercial Sales Manager 15 days ago
Commercial Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 plus company car and company bonus Location: Bristol Consultant: Toby Day The Company My client is a large Solar company ...
Commercial Lighting Sales Manager - LED 19 days ago
Lighting Sales Manager is required for a market leader in LED lighting solutions in the UK, the ideal candidate will have a proven sales background within LED lighting and be based in Greater Londo...
Sales Executive (B2C) 8 days ago
Durham, Newcastle, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Sunderland
WE REQUIRE ENTHUSIASTIC, TARGET DRIVEN, SELF-MOTIVATED, SALES INDIVIDUALS HUNGRY TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN AS WE BECOME A PROVIDER OF THE NEWLY GOVERNMENT INCENTIVE - GREEN DEAL! # SELF...
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 : £45,000 experience dependent (OTE 60K + Car Allowance 5K)
Location: South East region
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
My client is one of the largest and well respected renewable energy companies in the UK. Due to increased growth plans they are looking for a capable and well-organised sales executive.
My client is looking for a Sales Professional with a proven track record of sales to join their team of Regional Sales Executives.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive a complex sales process from initial enquiry through qualification to contract closure
- Meet sales targets (revenue and margin)
- Build and develop strong on-going relationships with clients
- Financial modelling
- Contract negotiation
- Build rapport and influence internal sales support, design and project management teams to meet deadlines
- Administer and use the customer database as a tool to track opportunities
- Compile and manage project files with records of discussions and correspondence and keep them up to date
- Represent my client at trade exhibitions and shows.
- Liaise with project management, legal and finance team to ensure completion of contractual negotiations to an acceptable level of risk.
Qualifications and experience:
- Highly experienced sales person
- Experienced sales person
- Proven track record of success in sales
- We need an enthusiastic self starter who is committed to excellent customer service and to maintaining position as the market leader in this field
- Have had structured or formal sales training
- Possess an understanding of the key drivers within the renewables market
- Commercially focused and highly motivated, delivering to revenue and margin targets
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Accomplished at building relationships, negotiating and influencing
- Ability to accurately report on sales pipeline
- Able to develop relationships with customers and inspire confidence in my client and its products and services
- Work well within a small team and as part of a wider sales force operating in the UK and other European countries
- Communicate effectively both within and outside of the company
- Present yourself with integrity, credibility and professionalism
- A level or equivalent and degree calibre
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £45000 Per Annum (OTE 60K + Car Allowance|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|