Commissioning Engineer (Offshore Wind) - Michael Page
This job expired on 13-12-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commissioning Engineer - YEDL & NEDL 11 months ago
North East, Yorkshire, Humberside
My client is a leading power engineering company who deal across the high voltage market, they currently specialise in working across a variety of sectors including renewable generation schemes, gr...
A Commissioning Engineer, Biomass Engineer is required in Scotland for a well-established biomass boiler company. My client is looking for an electrical bias commissioning engineer who is able to a...
Commissioning Engineer - Biomass Boilers 26 days ago
A Commissioning Engineer, Biomass Engineer is required in the South East for a well-established biomass boiler company. My client is looking for an electrical bias commissioning engineer who is abl...
Offshore Project Engineer 14 days ago
Offshore Project Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OPE-NG The Organisation The Green Recruitment Company is representing an ...
One of the largest utility providers in Europe and with the integration of a parent company this has given them rapid growth for its renewable energy business which accounts for 15000 MW in capacity, the world’s largest. The Group has a total capacity of nearly 50,000 MW, making it one of the largest electricity groups in the world.
To be part of the commissioning team, responsible for commissioning all apparatus and systems within an offshore wind farm. The work will require managing electrical technicians from the subcontractor to achieve the completion of the commissioning. In addition, it will be needed to prepare or review commissioning procedures of the test to be performed, prepare the final commissioning dossier, contact the equipment manufacturers, prepare and review commissioning contract specifications, and assist to commissioning meetings with the Commissioning Manager and Project Manager.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in commissioning, construction or design of substations, transmission lines, or power plants
- Experience in offshore business is desirable, but not mandatory
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing teams
- Health, safety and environmental legislation applicable to construction projects particularly CDM
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of plant apparatus, control & protection equipment on transmission network
- Knowledge on main safety regulations concerning the commissioning works.
- In possession of safety certificates, enough to perform and manage commissioning activities in energized areas.
- Experience of Transmission up to 132KV
|Salary Details:||£50,000 - £55,000 + Package and company benefits|
|Location:||North East , North West|
|Sector:||Business Development | Engineering | Management | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|