Commissioning Engineer (Offshore Wind) - Michael Page
This job expired on 13-12-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning 8 days ago
Commissioning Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Service Engineer required with a strong background with VRF, VRV air conditioning or Heat Pumps. This role will be working from an office in the ...
Health and Safety Advisor - Offshore Wind 9 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a major player in the power generation industry globally and is recognised as one of the leading players within the UK offshore wind sector with an exciting project portfolio...
Offshore Senior Project Manager 7 days ago
Offshore Senior Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £70 : 90,000 Location: Norfolk Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SPM:NG The Client The Green Recruitment Company is working with a marine ...
Senior Civil / Structural Design Engineer - Offshore Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 50,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SCSDE:NG The Client The Green Recruitm...
|Salary Details:||£50,000 - £55,000 + Package and company benefits|
|Location:||North East , North West|
|Sector:||Business Development | Engineering | Management | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
One of the largest utility providers in Europe and with the integration of a parent company this has given them rapid growth for its renewable energy business which accounts for 15000 MW in capacity, the world’s largest. The Group has a total capacity of nearly 50,000 MW, making it one of the largest electricity groups in the world.
To be part of the commissioning team, responsible for commissioning all apparatus and systems within an offshore wind farm. The work will require managing electrical technicians from the subcontractor to achieve the completion of the commissioning. In addition, it will be needed to prepare or review commissioning procedures of the test to be performed, prepare the final commissioning dossier, contact the equipment manufacturers, prepare and review commissioning contract specifications, and assist to commissioning meetings with the Commissioning Manager and Project Manager.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in commissioning, construction or design of substations, transmission lines, or power plants
- Experience in offshore business is desirable, but not mandatory
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing teams
- Health, safety and environmental legislation applicable to construction projects particularly CDM
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of plant apparatus, control & protection equipment on transmission network
- Knowledge on main safety regulations concerning the commissioning works.
- In possession of safety certificates, enough to perform and manage commissioning activities in energized areas.
- Experience of Transmission up to 132KV