Commissioning Engineer (Offshore Wind) - Michael Page
This job expired on 13-12-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Technical Author - 12 Mth Contract - Engineering 26 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
NEW CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS - NEAR BRISTOL - CLOSE TO M5 - TECHNICAL AUTHOR I am seeking a Technical Author for a leading Engineering company on a contract basis for at least 12 months. My client is r...
PV Site Design Engineer 20 days ago
My client are a leading developer in the renewables market and are looking for a Site Design Engineer for the PV part of their business. They are developing large scale solar on a multi M...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
|Salary Details:||£50,000 - £55,000 + Package and company benefits|
|Location:||North East , North West|
|Sector:||Business Development | Engineering | Management | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
One of the largest utility providers in Europe and with the integration of a parent company this has given them rapid growth for its renewable energy business which accounts for 15000 MW in capacity, the world’s largest. The Group has a total capacity of nearly 50,000 MW, making it one of the largest electricity groups in the world.
To be part of the commissioning team, responsible for commissioning all apparatus and systems within an offshore wind farm. The work will require managing electrical technicians from the subcontractor to achieve the completion of the commissioning. In addition, it will be needed to prepare or review commissioning procedures of the test to be performed, prepare the final commissioning dossier, contact the equipment manufacturers, prepare and review commissioning contract specifications, and assist to commissioning meetings with the Commissioning Manager and Project Manager.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in commissioning, construction or design of substations, transmission lines, or power plants
- Experience in offshore business is desirable, but not mandatory
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing teams
- Health, safety and environmental legislation applicable to construction projects particularly CDM
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of plant apparatus, control & protection equipment on transmission network
- Knowledge on main safety regulations concerning the commissioning works.
- In possession of safety certificates, enough to perform and manage commissioning activities in energized areas.
- Experience of Transmission up to 132KV