Commissioning Engineer (Offshore Wind) - Michael Page
This job expired on 13-12-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 7 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Trainee Ramp-up Engineer 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Trainee Ramp-up Engineer to join a leading supplier of Anaerobic Digestion plants and technology. The successful candidate will be put under training with ...
Procurement Engineer Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities The responsibilities of the Procurement Engineer - WTG can be covering any of the responsibilities of the Procurement Technology Manager. In general, the Procurement Engineer w...
Electrical Design Engineer 9 days ago
North East, Leicester, Tyne & Wear
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Electrical Design Engineer Industry: District heating and community energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £38,000 + excellent package Location: Bedfordshire/Newcastle/Glasgow Consultant: Tim Hall Refe...
|Salary Details:||£50,000 - £55,000 + Package and company benefits|
|Location:||North East , North West|
|Sector:||Business Development | Engineering | Management | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
One of the largest utility providers in Europe and with the integration of a parent company this has given them rapid growth for its renewable energy business which accounts for 15000 MW in capacity, the world’s largest. The Group has a total capacity of nearly 50,000 MW, making it one of the largest electricity groups in the world.
To be part of the commissioning team, responsible for commissioning all apparatus and systems within an offshore wind farm. The work will require managing electrical technicians from the subcontractor to achieve the completion of the commissioning. In addition, it will be needed to prepare or review commissioning procedures of the test to be performed, prepare the final commissioning dossier, contact the equipment manufacturers, prepare and review commissioning contract specifications, and assist to commissioning meetings with the Commissioning Manager and Project Manager.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in commissioning, construction or design of substations, transmission lines, or power plants
- Experience in offshore business is desirable, but not mandatory
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing teams
- Health, safety and environmental legislation applicable to construction projects particularly CDM
- Knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of plant apparatus, control & protection equipment on transmission network
- Knowledge on main safety regulations concerning the commissioning works.
- In possession of safety certificates, enough to perform and manage commissioning activities in energized areas.
- Experience of Transmission up to 132KV