7 months ago
Job Title: Compliance Administrator
Location: Telford (with good access to M52 and close to train station)
Salary: Attractive, dependant on experience
Hours: Full time, Permanent
The company is looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator based at the company's offices in Telford. Reporting to the Environmental and Compliance Manager, this position will be responsible for completing day to day administrative tasks within the Environmental and Compliance Department. The company's diverse and versatile business demands the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To support in the coordination of documentation relating to our service providers and any related supplier documentation.
* Assist in the maintenance of the database of service provider and supplier documentation and information.
* To support in the administration of documentation relating to insurance claims and claims related documentation.
* General administrative duties within the Environment & Compliance Department.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge of the Environmental Protection or the Waste Management Sector would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of 'Duty of Care' legislation would be advantageous.
* Previous experience of working within an Environmental and/or Compliance department.
* Experience of working within waste/construction would be ideal.
* GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work without supervision and in a methodical manner.
* A working knowledge of current environmental legislation would be advantageous.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Compliance Administrator, Environmental Compliance Assistant, Environmental Manager, Environmental Administrator, Environmental Coordinator, Environmental Compliance, Environmental Legislation, Environmental Regulations, Environment Regulator, Environmental Regulatory Compliance, Manufacturing Environmental Compliance, Hazardous Waste Disposal Management, Environmental Permits will also be considered for this role.