Consents Manager - En-Spiral
This job expired on 09-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Lawyer 25 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Junior Account Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Junior Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £22,000, revised after 3 month probation period Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: JAC11 The Organisation: The Gree...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 21 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + pension|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Sector:||Energy and Environment|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Consent & Stakeholder Manager
Want to be involved in the consenting of one of the world's largest offshore wind farms?
Our client is seeking a Consent & Stakeholder Manager to join their development team as they take the project through the development consent process.
Your role will be to develop and optimise the consenting strategy for specific elements of the projects overall project consent strategy. The role will have responsibility for ensuring the timely delivery packages of work that contribute to successful and buildable development consents.
You will be managing all aspects of the consents required for all onshore elements of the works, including landfall (up to and including Mean High Water, in support of the offshore wind farm and any potential inter-connector requirements. The role will develop a close working relationship with other consent managers, whose focus is offshore consenting and stakeholder management aspects, to ensure a joined up approach across the project)
- Develop and implement the consenting strategy for your package of work, ensuring this is optimised and successfully integrates with all aspects of our consent strategy.
- Deliver consents and all relevant elements of the Development Consent Order for high quality, safe, buildable assets in line with the objectives set by the business.
- Establish and test the Rochdale envelope for your area of responsibility.
- Manage the consenting budget for your packages of work, delivering in line with the agreed programme and budget.
- Where appropriate, procure, engage and manage consultants/advisors to deliver work.
- Responsible for understanding of relevant regulations in relation to consents and ensure compliance with these in the overall consenting strategy.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required or directed.
- Contribute to the overall management of the outline design and Zone Appraisal Planning phase liaising with the engineering, electrical systems teams.
- Contribute to cumulative assessments as required.
- Build strong links with consenting functions in parent company organisations.
- Understand, monitor and contribute to the progress of the OFTO arrangements with respect to ensuring all consents are transferable as appropriate.
- Responsible for the health and safety aspects for your activities.
- At least four years of experience in a similar or related position, preferably at a senior level.
- Thorough understanding of the wind industry consenting process and associated issues; specific experience of offshore wind farm development would be very beneficial.
- Experienced in managing projects, plans and budgets; able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Open to change, flexible enough to work on different aspects of the programme as required.
- Excellent communication skills in English and expertise in relevant IT applications,
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment would be beneficial.
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- Good people skills and experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates must be eligable to work