Consents Manager - En-Spiral
This job expired on 09-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Consultant – Energy from Waste 7 days ago
London, Luton, Reading
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Consultant to join a very well respected Engineering and Project Management Consultancy. The successful applicant will h...
Business Development Manager 7 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Energy Account Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 10 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA 6 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA. $110,000 - $130,000 My Client is a medium sized full BOP contractor who focus on the construction of clean energy projects. They have to date successfully c...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + pension|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Sector:||Energy and Environment|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Consent & Stakeholder Manager
Want to be involved in the consenting of one of the world's largest offshore wind farms?
Our client is seeking a Consent & Stakeholder Manager to join their development team as they take the project through the development consent process.
Your role will be to develop and optimise the consenting strategy for specific elements of the projects overall project consent strategy. The role will have responsibility for ensuring the timely delivery packages of work that contribute to successful and buildable development consents.
You will be managing all aspects of the consents required for all onshore elements of the works, including landfall (up to and including Mean High Water, in support of the offshore wind farm and any potential inter-connector requirements. The role will develop a close working relationship with other consent managers, whose focus is offshore consenting and stakeholder management aspects, to ensure a joined up approach across the project)
- Develop and implement the consenting strategy for your package of work, ensuring this is optimised and successfully integrates with all aspects of our consent strategy.
- Deliver consents and all relevant elements of the Development Consent Order for high quality, safe, buildable assets in line with the objectives set by the business.
- Establish and test the Rochdale envelope for your area of responsibility.
- Manage the consenting budget for your packages of work, delivering in line with the agreed programme and budget.
- Where appropriate, procure, engage and manage consultants/advisors to deliver work.
- Responsible for understanding of relevant regulations in relation to consents and ensure compliance with these in the overall consenting strategy.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required or directed.
- Contribute to the overall management of the outline design and Zone Appraisal Planning phase liaising with the engineering, electrical systems teams.
- Contribute to cumulative assessments as required.
- Build strong links with consenting functions in parent company organisations.
- Understand, monitor and contribute to the progress of the OFTO arrangements with respect to ensuring all consents are transferable as appropriate.
- Responsible for the health and safety aspects for your activities.
- At least four years of experience in a similar or related position, preferably at a senior level.
- Thorough understanding of the wind industry consenting process and associated issues; specific experience of offshore wind farm development would be very beneficial.
- Experienced in managing projects, plans and budgets; able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Open to change, flexible enough to work on different aspects of the programme as required.
- Excellent communication skills in English and expertise in relevant IT applications,
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment would be beneficial.
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- Good people skills and experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates must be eligable to work