Construction Site Manager – Minnesota, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 21 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 18 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 14 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US140000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My Client is a leading US based electrical construction contractor specializing in the construction of transmission and distribution lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the onsite construction of transmission line projects in the Minnesota area, managing all onsite personnel and resources.
• ,Project execution for power line construction projects
• ,Establish and maintain a working relationship with both the HSE and quality control personal
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Produce weekly update reports
• ,Ensure that all works are completed within schedule
• ,Manage subcontractors
• ,Liase with project owners
You will have a strong educational background
• ,A minimum of 5-10 years experience working within the transmission and distribution industry
• ,Previous experience working as a General Foreman on T&D construction projects
• ,Valid driving license
• ,Strong management and leadership skills
• ,You will be a qualified line man
• ,Experience with voltages up to 500kv
• ,Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Excellent heath and safety record
Transmission line construction experience, Foreman, Superintendent, T&D Construction, Construction Management,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.