Construction Site Manager – Minnesota, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 6 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Energy Account Manager 10 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 9 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US140000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My Client is a leading US based electrical construction contractor specializing in the construction of transmission and distribution lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the onsite construction of transmission line projects in the Minnesota area, managing all onsite personnel and resources.
• ,Project execution for power line construction projects
• ,Establish and maintain a working relationship with both the HSE and quality control personal
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Produce weekly update reports
• ,Ensure that all works are completed within schedule
• ,Manage subcontractors
• ,Liase with project owners
You will have a strong educational background
• ,A minimum of 5-10 years experience working within the transmission and distribution industry
• ,Previous experience working as a General Foreman on T&D construction projects
• ,Valid driving license
• ,Strong management and leadership skills
• ,You will be a qualified line man
• ,Experience with voltages up to 500kv
• ,Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Excellent heath and safety record
Transmission line construction experience, Foreman, Superintendent, T&D Construction, Construction Management,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.