Construction Site Manager – Minnesota, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Manager 19 days ago
The client is one of the UK’s leading renewable energy developers and operators.The client develops, builds and operates offshore wind farms along the coasts of several European countries. The role...
Senior Construction Manager 4 months ago
Senior Construction Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Toby Day Reference: SCMT-TD The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is rep...
Construction Project Manager 15 days ago
Construction Project Manager. San Diego CA | Construction/ Engineering | 10+PM SOLAR projects (Installations & Documentation) The Project Manager will analyze projects, site plans, scope of work,...
Scotland, UK, Canada
Civil/ Structural Engineer, Hydraulic Engineer, Electrical Enegineer, Mechanical Engineer, Hydropower/ Hydroelectric company, Canada/ UK Currently looking for a variety of Hydro Power/Electric Eng...
My Client is a leading US based electrical construction contractor specializing in the construction of transmission and distribution lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the onsite construction of transmission line projects in the Minnesota area, managing all onsite personnel and resources.
• ,Project execution for power line construction projects
• ,Establish and maintain a working relationship with both the HSE and quality control personal
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Produce weekly update reports
• ,Ensure that all works are completed within schedule
• ,Manage subcontractors
• ,Liase with project owners
You will have a strong educational background
• ,A minimum of 5-10 years experience working within the transmission and distribution industry
• ,Previous experience working as a General Foreman on T&D construction projects
• ,Valid driving license
• ,Strong management and leadership skills
• ,You will be a qualified line man
• ,Experience with voltages up to 500kv
• ,Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Excellent heath and safety record
Transmission line construction experience, Foreman, Superintendent, T&D Construction, Construction Management,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.