Construction Site Manager – Minnesota, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Construction Manager about 1 month ago
Job Title: Renewable Energy Construction Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 50,000 Location: South West Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: RCM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Comp...
Wind Farm Siting Manager 23 days ago
Job Title: Wind Farm Siting Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SREE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Solar PV Engineer – USA 3 days ago
Solar PV Engineer – USA. $100k - $120,000 + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects to the highest of...
Sales Manager 26 days ago
Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Warminster
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company in the Wiltshire area. The successful Sales Manager will manage a team of telesales operatives as well as developing business within the commer...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US140000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My Client is a leading US based electrical construction contractor specializing in the construction of transmission and distribution lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the onsite construction of transmission line projects in the Minnesota area, managing all onsite personnel and resources.
• ,Project execution for power line construction projects
• ,Establish and maintain a working relationship with both the HSE and quality control personal
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Produce weekly update reports
• ,Ensure that all works are completed within schedule
• ,Manage subcontractors
• ,Liase with project owners
You will have a strong educational background
• ,A minimum of 5-10 years experience working within the transmission and distribution industry
• ,Previous experience working as a General Foreman on T&D construction projects
• ,Valid driving license
• ,Strong management and leadership skills
• ,You will be a qualified line man
• ,Experience with voltages up to 500kv
• ,Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Excellent heath and safety record
Transmission line construction experience, Foreman, Superintendent, T&D Construction, Construction Management,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.