Construction Site Manager – Minnesota, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 4 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Salary band: £25k - £30k
If you are an ambitious, articulate and motivated sales person looking for stability in a growing industry with a good salary this is the opportunity for you! You will be working for a rapidly e...
Technical Project Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US140000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My Client is a leading US based electrical construction contractor specializing in the construction of transmission and distribution lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the onsite construction of transmission line projects in the Minnesota area, managing all onsite personnel and resources.
• ,Project execution for power line construction projects
• ,Establish and maintain a working relationship with both the HSE and quality control personal
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Produce weekly update reports
• ,Ensure that all works are completed within schedule
• ,Manage subcontractors
• ,Liase with project owners
You will have a strong educational background
• ,A minimum of 5-10 years experience working within the transmission and distribution industry
• ,Previous experience working as a General Foreman on T&D construction projects
• ,Valid driving license
• ,Strong management and leadership skills
• ,You will be a qualified line man
• ,Experience with voltages up to 500kv
• ,Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Excellent heath and safety record
Transmission line construction experience, Foreman, Superintendent, T&D Construction, Construction Management,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.