Construction Site Manager – Minnesota, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Site Manager 4 days ago
Role: Construction Site Manager (x2)Locations: Cornwall and Suffolk, UK Contract duration up to 12 months Pay rate: £220 - £280 per day Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking two Site Managers for...
Post Construction Manager : Solar PV 14 days ago
Job Title: Post Construction Manager : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: WSOM03 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Solar PV Construction Manager Yesterday
Job Title: Solar PV Construction Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50K Location: Home based : national travel required Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPVCM01 The Organisation: The Gre...
Technical Analyst (Post Construction) 3 days ago
At RES we are constantly trying to understand and improve the performance of our operational wind farms. As well as increasing revenue from these wind farms, this allows us to update our models to ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US140000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My Client is a leading US based electrical construction contractor specializing in the construction of transmission and distribution lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the onsite construction of transmission line projects in the Minnesota area, managing all onsite personnel and resources.
• ,Project execution for power line construction projects
• ,Establish and maintain a working relationship with both the HSE and quality control personal
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Produce weekly update reports
• ,Ensure that all works are completed within schedule
• ,Manage subcontractors
• ,Liase with project owners
You will have a strong educational background
• ,A minimum of 5-10 years experience working within the transmission and distribution industry
• ,Previous experience working as a General Foreman on T&D construction projects
• ,Valid driving license
• ,Strong management and leadership skills
• ,You will be a qualified line man
• ,Experience with voltages up to 500kv
• ,Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Excellent heath and safety record
Transmission line construction experience, Foreman, Superintendent, T&D Construction, Construction Management,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.