Contracts Manager - A & D Recruitment
This job expired on 18-07-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Contracts Manager - Biomass 21 days ago
Contracts Managers is required to work for a well-established and growing plumbing and heating company based in Gloucestershire. The ideal Contracts Manager will have a strong mechanical / renewabl...
Commercial Manager - Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45K basic + benefits Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: QSCM1 The Client The Green Recruitment ...
HSE Manager 12 days ago
Job Title: HSE Manager Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: Flexible DOE Location: Home Based- National Travel Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ATT27C The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Post Construction Manager : Solar PV 10 days ago
Job Title: Post Construction Manager : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: WSOM03 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30k per annum|
|Location:||Warwickshire , Coventry|
|Company:||A & D Recruitment|
|Sector:||Health and Safety | Management | Other | Project & Programme|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Geothermal Energy Jobs|
Our client is an established Renewable Energy Systems Designers, Suppliers and installers. Due to continuing expansion require a Contracts Manager to manage the operational tasks associated with the heat and hot water technologies. These technologies include Solar Thermal, Biomass, Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Under Floor Heating and Rain Water Harvesting.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / experience:
- Excellent renewable and plumbing / Heating Engineering knowledge and must be keen to expand on their knowledge
- Experience in plumbing and heating systems / projects from small domestic systems up to commercial 200Kw size systems
- An excellent ability to deliver turnkey operations in all small, medium and large heating system installations of varying complexities including bivalent systems.
- Good H & S knowledge and previous experience controlling HSE and working to and implementing CDM regulations
- Previous management experience; showing an excellent ability in planning and delegation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional manner and attitude; presentable, trust worthy and reliable nature
Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate all trades, plant and materials
- Taking over and delivering individual projects ensuring high levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure every project file meets MCS standard and regulations and building regulations.
- Deliver projects within budget and report unaccounted costs
- Contribute to design specifications and oversee installation to the specifications.
- Manage contracts efficiently by suggesting new procedures, training programmes, recruiting new members of staff and motivating existing workforce.
- Be responsible for all aspects of health and safety including preparation of all method statements and risk assessments, ensuring workforce and subcontracts are versed in company health and safety policy
- Be fluent in CDM regulations and compliance
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of and be influential in helping shape a rapidly expanding business operating in the renewable sector. Training will be available in order to keep the individual and the business up to date with all current developments in renewable technologies, building regulations and government incentives.
Salary - £30k per annum
Holidays – 25 days plus Banks
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.