CQA / Geotechnical Engineer Site based - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Geotechnical Engineer Today
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: £30,000 : £40,000 Location: South East Consultant: Tom Wood The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased ...
Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer 18 days ago
Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer Job Type: Full time, Permanent Salary: £26,000 : £32,000 + benefits Location: Kent Consultant: Tom Daltas Ref: GTEA-TD The Organisation: The Green Recr...
Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer 11 days ago
West Midlands (County)
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer/Assistant Engineer Job Type: Full time, Permanent Salary: £22,000 : £32,000 based on experience + benefits Location: West Midlands Consultant: Tom Wood The Organi...
Substation Site Engineer 4 days ago
This client is one of the leading energy operators in Northern Europe. Their business is based on producing and distributing energy and related products across Europe. This blue chip organisation i...
CQA / Site based Geotechnical Engineer
£25-35,000 (negotiable for more senior candidates) plus benefits
An independent and well established environmental consultancy based in the West Midlands has a requirement for a site based Geotechnical Engineer with CQA (Construction Quality Assurance) experience to work on landfill development projects throughout the region. You must have sufficient experience to be confident working independently on site, and be able to hit the ground running.
- Provide technical advice for landfill design
- Prepare Specifications and CQA Plans for engineered capping and containment systems plus related infrastructure
- Prepare and manage of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Site investigation and assessment
- BSc or BEng in a relevant discipline (civil engineering, earth sciences etc)
- Preferably a postgraduate qualification specialising in geotechnics, contaminated land or waste management
- Experience working as a geotechnical engineer on landfill / CQA projects
- Site investigation experience
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH074 as subject.