CQA / Geotechnical Engineer Site based - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Commercial Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 20 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Job Summary: This vacancy is for a chartered engineer who will be involved directly with the technical delivery of district heating, renewable energy generation and CHP plants for a range of publi...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Geothermal Energy Jobs|
CQA / Site based Geotechnical Engineer
£25-35,000 (negotiable for more senior candidates) plus benefits
An independent and well established environmental consultancy based in the West Midlands has a requirement for a site based Geotechnical Engineer with CQA (Construction Quality Assurance) experience to work on landfill development projects throughout the region. You must have sufficient experience to be confident working independently on site, and be able to hit the ground running.
- Provide technical advice for landfill design
- Prepare Specifications and CQA Plans for engineered capping and containment systems plus related infrastructure
- Prepare and manage of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Site investigation and assessment
- BSc or BEng in a relevant discipline (civil engineering, earth sciences etc)
- Preferably a postgraduate qualification specialising in geotechnics, contaminated land or waste management
- Experience working as a geotechnical engineer on landfill / CQA projects
- Site investigation experience
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH074 as subject.