CQA / Geotechnical Engineer Site based - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Site Manager - Biomass 24 days ago
Site Manager, Site Supervisor required by my client who specialise in large Biomass and Boiler installations across the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Site Manager or Site Supervisor d...
Generation Lead Mechanical Engineer 22 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding organisation which belongs to one of the largest power generation companies in the world. The company is growing substantially in the UK wi...
Site Manager - Onshore Wind 6 days ago
Site Manager £45 000 - £50 000 Offshore Wind Job Description We are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee service operations across our clients UK offshore windfarm. Ideally you wil...
Site Surveyor - Heating Systems, Biomass 26 days ago
Site Surveyor, M & E Surveyor required; My client is a well-established supplier, installer and maintainer of commercial biomass heating systems. A Surveyor is required by my client to undertake in...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Geothermal Energy Jobs|
CQA / Site based Geotechnical Engineer
£25-35,000 (negotiable for more senior candidates) plus benefits
An independent and well established environmental consultancy based in the West Midlands has a requirement for a site based Geotechnical Engineer with CQA (Construction Quality Assurance) experience to work on landfill development projects throughout the region. You must have sufficient experience to be confident working independently on site, and be able to hit the ground running.
- Provide technical advice for landfill design
- Prepare Specifications and CQA Plans for engineered capping and containment systems plus related infrastructure
- Prepare and manage of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Site investigation and assessment
- BSc or BEng in a relevant discipline (civil engineering, earth sciences etc)
- Preferably a postgraduate qualification specialising in geotechnics, contaminated land or waste management
- Experience working as a geotechnical engineer on landfill / CQA projects
- Site investigation experience
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH074 as subject.