Customer & Market Insight Executive - Centre People Appointments
This job expired on 14-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Digital Marketer 27 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer seeks an experienced Digital Marketer to join a supportive marketing and communications team within a leading solar renewables developer in their Central Lon...
Data Quality Executive 11 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Data Quality Executive Industry Sector: Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 Location: Kent Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: DQE Summa...
Solar PV Installers 6 days ago
North West, Lancashire, Liverpool
Salary band: £40k - £50k
SOLAR PV INSTALLERS REQUIRED ASAP Experienced Solar PV electricians (teams) are required ASAP for immediate start. Hot House Energy are a well established renewable energy company based in Blackb...
Marketing Manager, UK, £40-50k + bonus Yesterday
Salary band: Any
My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They have established themselves as a key player in the solar PV market and are now looking to bring on...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30-40K (neg) + comprehensive benefits|
|Company:||Centre People Appointments|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding and vibrant business within
the UK Energy Sector with a record of significant growth.
The role is with the leading purchaser and supplier of renewable energy from the
independent generation sector in the UK. Formed just 10 years
ago; the company has experienced phenomenal growth and now need to add to their
highly successful team to feed their ambitious further growth plans for the
next 5 -10 years - so now is an ideal time to join.
This role will allow the successful applicant to continue the establishment the Insight function. It is anticipated that this person will be contributing to the overall business, sales and marketing strategy. The role is highly collaborative and the successful job holder will be expected to work with almost all internal
- Process, analyse and report on market share data on a range of criteria, liaising
where necessary with external research agencies, and utilising existing
- Process, analyse and report on customer data producing quarterly insight updates
- Process, analyse and report from Salesforce (CRM) and other appropriate databases to
identify customer trends for the establishment of acquisition and
- Ongoing development of segmentation modelling, trend analysis and data profiling
to understand customer needs and business opportunities
- Manage the delivery of the company’s Customer Satisfaction reporting including
the relationship with the existing supplier for participation in the Major
User’s survey and the bespoke Independent Customer Experience survey
- Compile quarterly account development and planning analysis for the top customer
accounts for Sales and Marketing renewal planning
- Implement an ongoing programme of market research to validate the customer needs
underlying the customer segments developed for prospecting and targeting
and where necessary update the modelling
- Deliver specific customer propositions for those products and services identified
to take forward as part of the company’s new product development process
- Working with the wider marketing team; compile, analyse and report on specific
marketing metrics to demonstrate ROI on all marketing activities and
output through the quarterly Marketing Management Information System
- Provide market and customer insight in response to ad hoc requests from the wider
business for inclusion in company communications including but not limited
to; advertising, sales presentations, eMarketing
- Attend customer meetings to gather qualitative feedback
- Education: Degree level or equivalent in a business related field or quantitative statistics
- Strong and demonstrable analytical experience, proven ability in quantitative and
- An understanding of the UK electricity & gas markets (highly desirable, but not necessarily essential)
- Demonstrable ability to manipulate truly enormous volumes of potentially disparate data
into concise executive reports of a high professional standard
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; written and verbal
- Self-motivated and have ability to work under own initiative and to tight, and often
- Good organisational and presentation skills, excellent team player
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two days.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot
provide feedback on individual CVs.