Customer Service Advisor - Centrica
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Plant Service Engineer 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Plant Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic ...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Salary band: Any
HR Manager – Service Delivery We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager – Service Delivery to join our HR team. This role will report into the Head of HR (Western & Northern Europe) and mana...
|Salary band:||£10k - £15k|
|Location:||UK , Leicestershire , Leicester|
|Sector:||Administrative | Customer Services | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs|
Customer Service Advisor - Overview
As Customer Service Advisor (CSA), you will work under the umbrella of British Gas Social Housing and primarily deal with serving customers who work for Social Housing Organisations such as Councils or Housing Associations and wish to book a breakdown for one of their tenants. You will identify and understand customer needs and provide a high quality service to enhance the customer experience and loyalty. Successful applicants will resolve and process a range of customer enquiries at first point of contact.
- Salary: For shift based role:
- 8.25 per hour (22.00 08.00, Mon Sun)
- £7.50 per hour (08.00 22.00, Mon Sun)
- Location : Leicester (LE2 7QJ)
Customer Service Advisor - The Role
Working within the British Gas contact centres, you will respond to customers through a variety of channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), internet and written correspondence as appropriate. You will:
Resolve customer enquiries to deliver customer value at first point of contact
- Investigate and resolve routine customer complaints at first point of contact to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective service to the customer
- Provide accurate information on service to ensure consistency across the organisation and provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service
- Operate and maintain customer related information systems to maintain accurate records and access information to enable work to be processed
- Offer an excellent level of customer service; resolve a wide range of common customer enquiries.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to resolve customer enquiries at first point of contact.
Customer Service Advisor - The Person
- Experience: A high level of customer care is expected in the role and performance measures will be set in place to monitor progress
- Relationship: Effective customer contact skills are essential
- Training: Training is provided to enable the post holder to build rapport and determine appropriate solutions for the customer. Constant monitoring, coaching and development will be given to the Customer Service Advisor to ensure continuous improvement
- Environment: Successful candidates will be required to work a variety of shift patterns between the hours of 5pm 8am Monday to Thursday, and 5pm Friday through to 8am Monday. Bank Holiday working is also essential as part of the out of hours service. Current shift patterns are;
36 hours per week (22:00-08:00 Mon-Thu)
27 hours per week (22:00-08:00 Fri-Sun)
25 hours per week (17:00-22:00 Mon-Fri)
18 hours per week (08:00-18:00 Sat-Sun)
8 hours per week (18:00-22:00 Sat-Sun)
Customer Service Advisor - The Company
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the Apply button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document. This role will close on Monday, April 2nd, 2012.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the 'Apply' button,
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required