Development and Planning Manager - Solar - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
O&M Technical Manager 20 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Design Engineer 5 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a reputable turnkey Principal Contract that specialises in the design and construction of Anaerobic Digestio...
Planning and Development Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary Details:||£35k - £40k|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
They are the world’s leading Solar EPC contractor with more than 1GWp installed, supplying more than 1 million people with solar energy. Globally they have delivered over 3,000 customised commercial rooftop solutions, and over 200 utility-scale ground mounted solar power plants. They manufacture high quality, bankable, cost effective solar power plants characterized by some of the highest energy yields in the industry, reliable operation and low raw material consumption.
• Assessing site suitability for ground-mounted solar power plants
• Preparing, negotiating and managing major planning applications for solar power plants
• Managing, delivering and auditing Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental Statements for solar power plants
• Preparing and submitting EIA screening and scoping requests to councils
• Preparing Planning and Design & Access Statements
• Arranging and managing archaeology studies, landscape and visual impact assessments, ecology studies and Flood Risk Assessments.
• Discharging planning conditions
• Managing the development of a portfolio of ground mounted solar power plant projects
• Engaging with landowners, negotiating and agreeing heads-of-terms, option and lease agreements
• Providing commercially astute and informed planning advice on utility-scale solar power plants
• Working with in-house grid team for grid applications
• Working with in-house design team for system designs
• Business development
• Updating SalesForce
• Degree or an equivalent level of qualification in town planning or environmental management
• Must have experience of working within a similar development and planning role in the renewable energy sector
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of planning and environmental legislation (including the EIA Regulations)
• Experience of delivering planning applications and EIAs for solar power plants
• Chartered membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute or the Energy Institute would be advantageous
• Experience of co-ordinating and managing multi-disciplinary teams preparing the technical input to EIAs of solar power plants
• Commercial awareness
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (written (Microsoft Word) and verbal)
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to use and navigate around various internet programs
• A self-starter
• Desire to work for an international Company
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to shane.k.a33hoitpdx@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.