Development and Planning Manager - Solar - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project/Business Development Manager : Solar PV 13 days ago
Job Title: Project/Business Development Manager : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 basic Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPBDM02 The Organisation: The Green Re...
Business Developer - Solar PV Yesterday
Job Title: Business Developer : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Location: Home-based Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus/vehicle. Ref: BDMOP The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is rep...
Project Development Manager 3 days ago
I am currently searching for project developers with experience in either the onshore or offshore wind industry. My client is a growing organisation with a strong pipeline of business throughout Eu...
Job Title: Business Development Manager : Biomass/Renewable Heating Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Commission + car Location: Cheshire Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: BDM...
|Salary Details:||£35k - £40k|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
They are the world’s leading Solar EPC contractor with more than 1GWp installed, supplying more than 1 million people with solar energy. Globally they have delivered over 3,000 customised commercial rooftop solutions, and over 200 utility-scale ground mounted solar power plants. They manufacture high quality, bankable, cost effective solar power plants characterized by some of the highest energy yields in the industry, reliable operation and low raw material consumption.
• Assessing site suitability for ground-mounted solar power plants
• Preparing, negotiating and managing major planning applications for solar power plants
• Managing, delivering and auditing Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental Statements for solar power plants
• Preparing and submitting EIA screening and scoping requests to councils
• Preparing Planning and Design & Access Statements
• Arranging and managing archaeology studies, landscape and visual impact assessments, ecology studies and Flood Risk Assessments.
• Discharging planning conditions
• Managing the development of a portfolio of ground mounted solar power plant projects
• Engaging with landowners, negotiating and agreeing heads-of-terms, option and lease agreements
• Providing commercially astute and informed planning advice on utility-scale solar power plants
• Working with in-house grid team for grid applications
• Working with in-house design team for system designs
• Business development
• Updating SalesForce
• Degree or an equivalent level of qualification in town planning or environmental management
• Must have experience of working within a similar development and planning role in the renewable energy sector
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of planning and environmental legislation (including the EIA Regulations)
• Experience of delivering planning applications and EIAs for solar power plants
• Chartered membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute or the Energy Institute would be advantageous
• Experience of co-ordinating and managing multi-disciplinary teams preparing the technical input to EIAs of solar power plants
• Commercial awareness
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (written (Microsoft Word) and verbal)
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to use and navigate around various internet programs
• A self-starter
• Desire to work for an international Company
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.