Electrical Design Engineer, Building Services, health projects - Peritus Green
This job expired on 08-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Design & Planning Engineer 28 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Design & Planning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20-30,000 Location: West midlands Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: EDPE:NG The Company The Green Recruitment Company a...
Electrical Supervisor 15 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrical Supervisor is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Buildi...
Electrician 15 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrician is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Building Service...
Health and Safety Advisor - Offshore Wind 2 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a major player in the power generation industry globally and is recognised as one of the leading players within the UK offshore wind sector with an exciting project portfolio...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||£65500 - £85150 per annum + super + benefits|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs|
* Leading Australian Building Services Design Consultancy with over 120 employers throughout a network of offices.
* Innovative and with a real focus on Sustainable Engineering.
* Multi-disciplinary Consultant including specialist areas such as ICT, Fire protection and safety and vertical transportation.
* Award winning project portfolio.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for full electrical design on an array of projects however with a main focus on healthcare projects throughout Australia, will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that they are satisfied throughout the whole project lifecycle, marketing and team management.
Reporting into the Building Services Director this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to progress their career within Building Services Design and really take responsibility for projects and clients that they are working with.
Skills and Background
* Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering
* Knowledge of Building Codes of Australia
* Demonstrated Ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
* Client Liaison
* Knowledge of marketing, project proposals and networking would be a great advantage.
* Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in this or any other Building Services role then please contact Dan Cullingham at Fusion People onor email your CV
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.