Electrical Design Engineer, Building Services, health projects - Peritus Green
This job expired on 08-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Coordinator 11 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced Project Coordinator to join their team based in Central London. The Project Coordinator will support the Delivery team in the administrat...
PV Electrical Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
The Organisation: Our client is high quality and professional solar PV Installation Company who last year completed over 1.5MW of installations Responsibilities: - Design the electrical require...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 9 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA 5 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA. $110,000 - $130,000 My Client is a medium sized full BOP contractor who focus on the construction of clean energy projects. They have to date successfully c...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||£65500 - £85150 per annum + super + benefits|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs|
* Leading Australian Building Services Design Consultancy with over 120 employers throughout a network of offices.
* Innovative and with a real focus on Sustainable Engineering.
* Multi-disciplinary Consultant including specialist areas such as ICT, Fire protection and safety and vertical transportation.
* Award winning project portfolio.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for full electrical design on an array of projects however with a main focus on healthcare projects throughout Australia, will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that they are satisfied throughout the whole project lifecycle, marketing and team management.
Reporting into the Building Services Director this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to progress their career within Building Services Design and really take responsibility for projects and clients that they are working with.
Skills and Background
* Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering
* Knowledge of Building Codes of Australia
* Demonstrated Ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
* Client Liaison
* Knowledge of marketing, project proposals and networking would be a great advantage.
* Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in this or any other Building Services role then please contact Dan Cullingham at Fusion People onor email your CV
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.