Electrical Design Engineer, Building Services, health projects - Peritus Green
This job expired on 08-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Permanant Senior Mechanical Design Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Permanent - Aberdeen Progressive Global Energy has been tasked by a key account in Aberdeen to source an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join the...
Electrical Design Engineer 24 days ago
Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Electrical Design Engineer - ShifnalHuxley Engineering and one of the UK's leading names in Water Division are looking to recruit Electrical Design Engineer on permanent basis to join their office ...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 16 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||£65500 - £85150 per annum + super + benefits|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs|
* Leading Australian Building Services Design Consultancy with over 120 employers throughout a network of offices.
* Innovative and with a real focus on Sustainable Engineering.
* Multi-disciplinary Consultant including specialist areas such as ICT, Fire protection and safety and vertical transportation.
* Award winning project portfolio.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for full electrical design on an array of projects however with a main focus on healthcare projects throughout Australia, will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that they are satisfied throughout the whole project lifecycle, marketing and team management.
Reporting into the Building Services Director this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to progress their career within Building Services Design and really take responsibility for projects and clients that they are working with.
Skills and Background
* Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering
* Knowledge of Building Codes of Australia
* Demonstrated Ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
* Client Liaison
* Knowledge of marketing, project proposals and networking would be a great advantage.
* Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in this or any other Building Services role then please contact Dan Cullingham at Fusion People onor email your CV
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.