Electrical Engineer, Italy, 30-40k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Engineer 9 days ago
Electrical Engineer Required !! Highly reputable energy company requires experienced electrical engineers having previously worked within the solar industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a...
Senior Electrical Engineer (Solar PV) 6 days ago
My Client is a global leading solar PV EPC who is has an outstanding reputation within the sola industry. They execute projects in Europe, Asia, Africa and the US Position Overview: As a Senior...
Senior Electrical Engineer 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Senior Electrical Engineer Location: Midlands Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join an Energy from Waste Team within ...
Electrical Plant Engineer (Nuclear) 6 days ago
Electrical Plant Engineer (Nuclear) Cumbria Competitive! My client is a leading nuclear technology services provider who specialise in providing tailored solutions in all aspects of the nuclear in...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
An international leading Solar manufacture and developer is now looking for an experienced electrical engineer for their projects across Italy. The company`s HQ is based in China and it is very important for them to create a very friendly and welcome working atmosphere. They are developing many solar projects all over Europe and looking to become market leader.
As an electrical engineer you will be working in a team of engineers installing and/or designing solar power plants. They company is very dynamic and fair and is looking to promote a well performing engineer to senior engineer in the next year- this can be you!
– PV system design, costing and planning for systems ranging in size from 100kW to >4MW
– CAD drawings
– Ensure all installation work is of a high quality and completed within required timelines to the customers satisfaction
– Ability to read schematic wiring diagrams and site drawings
– Carry out work on domestic and commercial electrical wiring installations
– electrical engineering degree
– 3-5 years of experience as electrical engineer in the solar fields
– experience in working in a team
– experience in commercial designing and/or installation up to 1MW
– ability to use AutoCAD
– ground mount project experience a must
– rooftop project experience a plus
– English language is a must
– able to live and work in Italy, preferable already lives there
– strong communications skills at any level