Electrical Engineer, Italy, 30-40k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Engineer - Onshore wind 14 days ago
Electrical Engineer - Onshore wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus Location: North-East of England or London Consultant: Dominic Wall Ref: LKM52 The Organisation Our client is...
Electrical Engineer – Charlottesville Virginia USA 2 months ago
My Client is a leading wind energy development company pursuing projects throughout North America. They have developed over $10 billion in operating wind facilities as well as building a national p...
Senior Electrical Controls Engineer - USA Job Type:Permanent Location:USA, Boston, New York, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts Salary:$130,000 + stock Lead/ Principle Controls Engi...
PLC Electrical Project Engineer - Automation - GermanyExperienced using Siemens Step 7 or Beckhoff TwinCAT and DrivesElectrical Engineer - PLC Automation ,Controls & DrivesExciting opportunity to j...
An international leading Solar manufacture and developer is now looking for an experienced electrical engineer for their projects across Italy. The company`s HQ is based in China and it is very important for them to create a very friendly and welcome working atmosphere. They are developing many solar projects all over Europe and looking to become market leader.
As an electrical engineer you will be working in a team of engineers installing and/or designing solar power plants. They company is very dynamic and fair and is looking to promote a well performing engineer to senior engineer in the next year- this can be you!
– PV system design, costing and planning for systems ranging in size from 100kW to >4MW
– CAD drawings
– Ensure all installation work is of a high quality and completed within required timelines to the customers satisfaction
– Ability to read schematic wiring diagrams and site drawings
– Carry out work on domestic and commercial electrical wiring installations
– electrical engineering degree
– 3-5 years of experience as electrical engineer in the solar fields
– experience in working in a team
– experience in commercial designing and/or installation up to 1MW
– ability to use AutoCAD
– ground mount project experience a must
– rooftop project experience a plus
– English language is a must
– able to live and work in Italy, preferable already lives there
– strong communications skills at any level
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|