Electrical Engineer, Italy, 30-40k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar PV Electrician/Engineer (full-time) 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
Energy Account Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Electrical Superintendent – Oklahoma, USA. 5 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
My Client is a wind energy development company who focus on the development of wind energy projects in the US. They currently are involved in ther construction of a number of major wind proje...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
An international leading Solar manufacture and developer is now looking for an experienced electrical engineer for their projects across Italy. The company`s HQ is based in China and it is very important for them to create a very friendly and welcome working atmosphere. They are developing many solar projects all over Europe and looking to become market leader.
As an electrical engineer you will be working in a team of engineers installing and/or designing solar power plants. They company is very dynamic and fair and is looking to promote a well performing engineer to senior engineer in the next year- this can be you!
– PV system design, costing and planning for systems ranging in size from 100kW to >4MW
– CAD drawings
– Ensure all installation work is of a high quality and completed within required timelines to the customers satisfaction
– Ability to read schematic wiring diagrams and site drawings
– Carry out work on domestic and commercial electrical wiring installations
– electrical engineering degree
– 3-5 years of experience as electrical engineer in the solar fields
– experience in working in a team
– experience in commercial designing and/or installation up to 1MW
– ability to use AutoCAD
– ground mount project experience a must
– rooftop project experience a plus
– English language is a must
– able to live and work in Italy, preferable already lives there
– strong communications skills at any level