Electrical Engineer, Italy, 30-40k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Energy Engineer - Decentralised Energy 27 days ago
Job Summary: This vacancy is for a chartered engineer who will be involved directly with the technical delivery of district heating, renewable energy generation and CHP plants for a range of publi...
London, South East
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA. USA. 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA/ Home based. USA. (Competitive package) My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
An international leading Solar manufacture and developer is now looking for an experienced electrical engineer for their projects across Italy. The company`s HQ is based in China and it is very important for them to create a very friendly and welcome working atmosphere. They are developing many solar projects all over Europe and looking to become market leader.
As an electrical engineer you will be working in a team of engineers installing and/or designing solar power plants. They company is very dynamic and fair and is looking to promote a well performing engineer to senior engineer in the next year- this can be you!
– PV system design, costing and planning for systems ranging in size from 100kW to >4MW
– CAD drawings
– Ensure all installation work is of a high quality and completed within required timelines to the customers satisfaction
– Ability to read schematic wiring diagrams and site drawings
– Carry out work on domestic and commercial electrical wiring installations
– electrical engineering degree
– 3-5 years of experience as electrical engineer in the solar fields
– experience in working in a team
– experience in commercial designing and/or installation up to 1MW
– ability to use AutoCAD
– ground mount project experience a must
– rooftop project experience a plus
– English language is a must
– able to live and work in Italy, preferable already lives there
– strong communications skills at any level