Electrical Engineer, Italy, 30-40k EU - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Electrical Supervisor - Renewables 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Installation Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor or Lead Electrician required local to the Camberley / Farnborough area. The role will involve working within the renewable energy sector, overseeing a...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Electrician (Heat Pumps) 16 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps. Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
An international leading Solar manufacture and developer is now looking for an experienced electrical engineer for their projects across Italy. The company`s HQ is based in China and it is very important for them to create a very friendly and welcome working atmosphere. They are developing many solar projects all over Europe and looking to become market leader.
As an electrical engineer you will be working in a team of engineers installing and/or designing solar power plants. They company is very dynamic and fair and is looking to promote a well performing engineer to senior engineer in the next year- this can be you!
– PV system design, costing and planning for systems ranging in size from 100kW to >4MW
– CAD drawings
– Ensure all installation work is of a high quality and completed within required timelines to the customers satisfaction
– Ability to read schematic wiring diagrams and site drawings
– Carry out work on domestic and commercial electrical wiring installations
– electrical engineering degree
– 3-5 years of experience as electrical engineer in the solar fields
– experience in working in a team
– experience in commercial designing and/or installation up to 1MW
– ability to use AutoCAD
– ground mount project experience a must
– rooftop project experience a plus
– English language is a must
– able to live and work in Italy, preferable already lives there
– strong communications skills at any level