Electrical Engineering Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Design Engineer 5 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Location: East Midlands, Bedford Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Ref: EDE60 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing ...
Installation Engineer / Electrical Fitter 5 days ago
Installation Engineer / Electrical Fitter is required to be based in Chichester, West Sussex. The role is looking for an electrically trained candidate to install and retrofit technology to reduce ...
Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer 5 days ago
Xellient is working alongside its client to offer a new opportunity for a Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer (with in depth training and experience in the design of all elements of renewable e...
Electrical Supervisor 20 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrical Supervisor is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Buildi...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £30000 Per Annum £25,000 - £30,000 plus b|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: West Sussex
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Green Recruitment Company has a challenging opportunity for a junior engineering candidate to work within a rapidly expanding renewable energy consultancy.
The Electrical Engineer role is suited to an applicant coming from an electrical engineering academic discipline, preferably with a focus on renewable power generation. The role will include providing assistance to all aspects of electrical design, procurement and installations.
Experience and skills:
- High quality graduate with 1st Class/2.1 degree in electrical related subject.
- Previous experience/interest in renewable energy systems.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Engineering in construction.
- Excellent report writing.
- Able to prioritise work load and advise on technical issues.
- Excellent communication, with good interpersonal skills to talk with customers/contractors clearly as well as build relationships internally.
- Good working within a team to achieve tasks and reach a goal more effectively, with aptitude to use own initiative.
- Takes pride in work and upkeeps professional attitude representing company amongst stakeholders.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: