Electrical Engineering Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Environmental Helpdesk Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Environmental Helpdesk Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: HDM The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wor...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 21 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 11 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
Trainee Sales Consultant 8 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £30000 Per Annum £25,000 - £30,000 plus b|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: West Sussex
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Green Recruitment Company has a challenging opportunity for a junior engineering candidate to work within a rapidly expanding renewable energy consultancy.
The Electrical Engineer role is suited to an applicant coming from an electrical engineering academic discipline, preferably with a focus on renewable power generation. The role will include providing assistance to all aspects of electrical design, procurement and installations.
Experience and skills:
- High quality graduate with 1st Class/2.1 degree in electrical related subject.
- Previous experience/interest in renewable energy systems.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Engineering in construction.
- Excellent report writing.
- Able to prioritise work load and advise on technical issues.
- Excellent communication, with good interpersonal skills to talk with customers/contractors clearly as well as build relationships internally.
- Good working within a team to achieve tasks and reach a goal more effectively, with aptitude to use own initiative.
- Takes pride in work and upkeeps professional attitude representing company amongst stakeholders.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: