Electrical Engineering Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 7 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Business Analyst (Energy) 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Energy Business Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EBA Sum...
PV Design Engineer 7 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 6 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £30000 Per Annum £25,000 - £30,000 plus b|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: West Sussex
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Green Recruitment Company has a challenging opportunity for a junior engineering candidate to work within a rapidly expanding renewable energy consultancy.
The Electrical Engineer role is suited to an applicant coming from an electrical engineering academic discipline, preferably with a focus on renewable power generation. The role will include providing assistance to all aspects of electrical design, procurement and installations.
Experience and skills:
- High quality graduate with 1st Class/2.1 degree in electrical related subject.
- Previous experience/interest in renewable energy systems.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Engineering in construction.
- Excellent report writing.
- Able to prioritise work load and advise on technical issues.
- Excellent communication, with good interpersonal skills to talk with customers/contractors clearly as well as build relationships internally.
- Good working within a team to achieve tasks and reach a goal more effectively, with aptitude to use own initiative.
- Takes pride in work and upkeeps professional attitude representing company amongst stakeholders.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: