Electrical Engineering Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 26 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Technical Author - 12 Mth Contract - Engineering 25 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
NEW CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS - NEAR BRISTOL - CLOSE TO M5 - TECHNICAL AUTHOR I am seeking a Technical Author for a leading Engineering company on a contract basis for at least 12 months. My client is r...
Renewables Consultant 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewables Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-34,000 Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: MCSC01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are representin...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 17 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £30000 Per Annum £25,000 - £30,000 plus b|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: West Sussex
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Green Recruitment Company has a challenging opportunity for a junior engineering candidate to work within a rapidly expanding renewable energy consultancy.
The Electrical Engineer role is suited to an applicant coming from an electrical engineering academic discipline, preferably with a focus on renewable power generation. The role will include providing assistance to all aspects of electrical design, procurement and installations.
Experience and skills:
- High quality graduate with 1st Class/2.1 degree in electrical related subject.
- Previous experience/interest in renewable energy systems.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Engineering in construction.
- Excellent report writing.
- Able to prioritise work load and advise on technical issues.
- Excellent communication, with good interpersonal skills to talk with customers/contractors clearly as well as build relationships internally.
- Good working within a team to achieve tasks and reach a goal more effectively, with aptitude to use own initiative.
- Takes pride in work and upkeeps professional attitude representing company amongst stakeholders.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: