Electrical Engineering Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Consultant 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Electrical Supervisor - Renewables 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Installation Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor or Lead Electrician required local to the Camberley / Farnborough area. The role will involve working within the renewable energy sector, overseeing a...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Electrician (Heat Pumps) 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps. Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £30000 Per Annum £25,000 - £30,000 plus b|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: West Sussex
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Green Recruitment Company has a challenging opportunity for a junior engineering candidate to work within a rapidly expanding renewable energy consultancy.
The Electrical Engineer role is suited to an applicant coming from an electrical engineering academic discipline, preferably with a focus on renewable power generation. The role will include providing assistance to all aspects of electrical design, procurement and installations.
Experience and skills:
- High quality graduate with 1st Class/1 degree in electrical related subject.
- Previous experience/interest in renewable energy systems.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Engineering in construction.
- Excellent report writing.
- Able to prioritise work load and advise on technical issues.
- Excellent communication, with good interpersonal skills to talk with customers/contractors clearly as well as build relationships internally.
- Good working within a team to achieve tasks and reach a goal more effectively, with aptitude to use own initiative.
- Takes pride in work and upkeeps professional attitude representing company amongst stakeholders.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: