Electrical Works Manager. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 24 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Senior Electrical Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Leading provider of professional technical services to the industrial, commercial, and government markets. Services include Energy, Oil & Gas consulting. They currently have a vacancy for a Sen...
Head of Energy Centre Management 13 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
Salary band: Any
Electrical Engineer, Solar PV (Equivalent) $60k - $75k + bonus My client is looking for an Electrical Engineer, with a strong technical awareness to take the next step in their career as part of th...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
- Examination and identification of electrical engineering in delivery and creation of specifications and quotations for electrical infrastructure services in the pre-contract phase
- Responsibility for on-time, quality and cost-effective execution of electrical supplies and services in wind farm projects from the planning phase through to the acceptance by the customer
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards.
- Continuous reporting to the project manager
- In coordination with the project manager and the project partners, the initiation and control of measures to optimize project
- Project management in support of the commercial contract and claim management
- Technical support to the construction manager and external subcontractors
- Contact for the customer for electrical needs in all four phases of the project
- Control, inspection and documentation executed electrical engineering services for quality and cost perspective
- Completed technical studies (university / college) in the field of electrical engineering, preferably power engineering.
Project management skills:
- Experience in power generation and distribution would be advantageous, as well as experience in project engineering / energy sector
- MS Office skills
- Strong personality with strong communication initiative, a high goal orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage