Electrical Works Manager. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Design Engineer 24 days ago
Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Electrical Design Engineer - ShifnalHuxley Engineering and one of the UK's leading names in Water Division are looking to recruit Electrical Design Engineer on permanent basis to join their office ...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 15 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
- Examination and identification of electrical engineering in delivery and creation of specifications and quotations for electrical infrastructure services in the pre-contract phase
- Responsibility for on-time, quality and cost-effective execution of electrical supplies and services in wind farm projects from the planning phase through to the acceptance by the customer
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards.
- Continuous reporting to the project manager
- In coordination with the project manager and the project partners, the initiation and control of measures to optimize project
- Project management in support of the commercial contract and claim management
- Technical support to the construction manager and external subcontractors
- Contact for the customer for electrical needs in all four phases of the project
- Control, inspection and documentation executed electrical engineering services for quality and cost perspective
- Completed technical studies (university / college) in the field of electrical engineering, preferably power engineering.
Project management skills:
- Experience in power generation and distribution would be advantageous, as well as experience in project engineering / energy sector
- MS Office skills
- Strong personality with strong communication initiative, a high goal orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage