Electrical Works Manager. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Supervisor 22 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrical Supervisor is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Buildi...
Electrical Design Engineer 7 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Location: East Midlands, Bedford Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Ref: EDE60 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing ...
Electrician 22 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrician is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Building Service...
Installation Engineer / Electrical Fitter 7 days ago
Installation Engineer / Electrical Fitter is required to be based in Chichester, West Sussex. The role is looking for an electrically trained candidate to install and retrofit technology to reduce ...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
- Examination and identification of electrical engineering in delivery and creation of specifications and quotations for electrical infrastructure services in the pre-contract phase
- Responsibility for on-time, quality and cost-effective execution of electrical supplies and services in wind farm projects from the planning phase through to the acceptance by the customer
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards.
- Continuous reporting to the project manager
- In coordination with the project manager and the project partners, the initiation and control of measures to optimize project
- Project management in support of the commercial contract and claim management
- Technical support to the construction manager and external subcontractors
- Contact for the customer for electrical needs in all four phases of the project
- Control, inspection and documentation executed electrical engineering services for quality and cost perspective
- Completed technical studies (university / college) in the field of electrical engineering, preferably power engineering.
Project management skills:
- Experience in power generation and distribution would be advantageous, as well as experience in project engineering / energy sector
- MS Office skills
- Strong personality with strong communication initiative, a high goal orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage