Electrical Works Manager. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 3 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Wind Resource Manager Today
Salary band: Any
In addition to carrying out project work and offering general assistance to senior management, the Wind Resource Manager will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities: Line and ...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Technical Project Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
- Examination and identification of electrical engineering in delivery and creation of specifications and quotations for electrical infrastructure services in the pre-contract phase
- Responsibility for on-time, quality and cost-effective execution of electrical supplies and services in wind farm projects from the planning phase through to the acceptance by the customer
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards.
- Continuous reporting to the project manager
- In coordination with the project manager and the project partners, the initiation and control of measures to optimize project
- Project management in support of the commercial contract and claim management
- Technical support to the construction manager and external subcontractors
- Contact for the customer for electrical needs in all four phases of the project
- Control, inspection and documentation executed electrical engineering services for quality and cost perspective
- Completed technical studies (university / college) in the field of electrical engineering, preferably power engineering.
Project management skills:
- Experience in power generation and distribution would be advantageous, as well as experience in project engineering / energy sector
- MS Office skills
- Strong personality with strong communication initiative, a high goal orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage