This growing multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for an Energy Consultant to join their well respected team in South Manchester. The successful Energy Consultant will have the opportunity to assist with the delivery of numerous large scale energy efficiency projects for both public and private sector clients.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BEng / BSc and a further degree in a appropriate engineering / energy related discipline. Applicants who have membership to a professional body such as CIBSE or the Energy Institute will be at a advantage.
Location: Manchester commutable from Trafford, Sale, Altrincham, Warrington
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with demonstrable experience of undertaking energy audits, renewable energy feasibility studies and energy modelling, preferably within a consultancy environment. It is anticipated that the successful Energy Consultant will have previous project management and client liaison experience.
- Undertaking renewable energy feasibility studies and energy efficiency audits
- Project management
- Completing energy modelling work
- Delivering expert energy efficiency advice to clients
- Advising on the use and benefits of renewable technologies
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Keeping up to date with all UK building regulations
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career development opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Competitive salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN onor and we will get back to you.