Energy Manager London - Networkers PLC
This job expired on 28-02-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer City of London £30k/£35k Great opportunity for an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join this leading Engineering, Construction and Consulting busi...
Technical Manager 24 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Electrical Engineering Team Manager 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
· Accountability for the effective implementation of Construction Design and Management (CDM) regulations.· Manage design evolution and change from a technical perspective.· Provide technical overs...
Project Manager 21 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Project Manager to join their Project Delivery team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - specialise in PV techno...
Planner (Renewable Energy) 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Planner (Renewable Energy Experience Required) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: PPWS30 The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £45k DoE!!!!|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
This client is the leader among international law firms, providing business law advice of the highest quality across the globe.
You will be monitoring and managing energy, using systems in accordance with the firm's policy and legislative guidelines. The objective of achieving reductions in line with published targets.
- Measure and manage energy Monitor energy consumption through supplied half hourly data and the installed energy management system. Adjust the plant strategy using this information.
- Procure gas and electricity
- Liaise directly with energy companies and brokers.
- Ensure compliance with all current energy legislation (UK).
- Manage energy reduction manage projects (UK)
- Construct quarterly reports (UK)
- Advise on energy related projects (UK)
- Measure and manage carbon data (UK)
- Manage the firms CRC commitments including reporting, budgeting for payments and rebates.
- Provenexperience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable engineering skill set and technical knowledge regarding large building energy systems
- Expert use of Excel to generate graphical reports and perform statistical analysis
- Familiar with standard energy, building and carbon management software packages
- Good working knowledge of DEFRA and GHG protocols, the CRC, F Gas regulations and The Energy Act 2010.
- Tenacity and enthusiasm.
- An exceptional communicator who writes succinctly and persuasively, and is able to marshal a large volume of accurate data, in support of significant investments and commitments.
- Competent translating complex applied maths and statistics and engineering concepts into understandable form for the lay person.
- Organised, self reliant person who thrives under pressure.
- Approachable, professional person who is equally comfortable in a plant room and in a boardroom
- Proven track record of building energy reduction success for a blue chip organisation.
- Expert user of Greenstone Account Enterprise, EIServer7 and TREND.
- Demonstrable success in energy procurement contract negotiations.
- Advanced working knowledge of carbon and energy markets
- Leadership and good team skills and the ability to take on and incorporate work outside of their remit when the situation demands.
- An acknowledged expert comfortable and competent representing the firm in a public setting and able to adopt a preeminent position amongst the firm's peers.
Up to £45K DoE!!