Energy Manager London - Networkers PLC
This job expired on 28-02-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Development Manager 27 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a Development Manager to join their Business Development Department located in Central London. The Development Manager will report directly to...
Lead Geoscientist Team Leader - London £145k+ 27 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
The Role: A wide-ranging technical role, involving hands-on work and responsibility for ensuring technical integrity or the geological analysis undertaken on the company's West Africa appraisal an...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 21 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £45k DoE!!!!|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
This client is the leader among international law firms, providing business law advice of the highest quality across the globe.
You will be monitoring and managing energy, using systems in accordance with the firm's policy and legislative guidelines. The objective of achieving reductions in line with published targets.
- Measure and manage energy Monitor energy consumption through supplied half hourly data and the installed energy management system. Adjust the plant strategy using this information.
- Procure gas and electricity
- Liaise directly with energy companies and brokers.
- Ensure compliance with all current energy legislation (UK).
- Manage energy reduction manage projects (UK)
- Construct quarterly reports (UK)
- Advise on energy related projects (UK)
- Measure and manage carbon data (UK)
- Manage the firms CRC commitments including reporting, budgeting for payments and rebates.
- Provenexperience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable engineering skill set and technical knowledge regarding large building energy systems
- Expert use of Excel to generate graphical reports and perform statistical analysis
- Familiar with standard energy, building and carbon management software packages
- Good working knowledge of DEFRA and GHG protocols, the CRC, F Gas regulations and The Energy Act 2010.
- Tenacity and enthusiasm.
- An exceptional communicator who writes succinctly and persuasively, and is able to marshal a large volume of accurate data, in support of significant investments and commitments.
- Competent translating complex applied maths and statistics and engineering concepts into understandable form for the lay person.
- Organised, self reliant person who thrives under pressure.
- Approachable, professional person who is equally comfortable in a plant room and in a boardroom
- Proven track record of building energy reduction success for a blue chip organisation.
- Expert user of Greenstone Account Enterprise, EIServer7 and TREND.
- Demonstrable success in energy procurement contract negotiations.
- Advanced working knowledge of carbon and energy markets
- Leadership and good team skills and the ability to take on and incorporate work outside of their remit when the situation demands.
- An acknowledged expert comfortable and competent representing the firm in a public setting and able to adopt a preeminent position amongst the firm's peers.
Up to £45K DoE!!