Energy Manager London - Networkers PLC
This job expired on 28-02-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Discipline Engineer - Edinburgh 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Electrical Discipline Engineer - Edinburgh - Water/ Wastewater- Permanent Huxley Engineering and one of the UK's leading names in Water Division are looking to recruit Electrical Discipline Enginee...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Senior Asset Manager 14 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 12 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Mechanical Design Engineer – CHP Yesterday
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for an international Engineering consultancy. This opportunity has arisen due to continued business growth and will require an e...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £45k DoE!!!!|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
This client is the leader among international law firms, providing business law advice of the highest quality across the globe.
You will be monitoring and managing energy, using systems in accordance with the firm's policy and legislative guidelines. The objective of achieving reductions in line with published targets.
- Measure and manage energy Monitor energy consumption through supplied half hourly data and the installed energy management system. Adjust the plant strategy using this information.
- Procure gas and electricity
- Liaise directly with energy companies and brokers.
- Ensure compliance with all current energy legislation (UK).
- Manage energy reduction manage projects (UK)
- Construct quarterly reports (UK)
- Advise on energy related projects (UK)
- Measure and manage carbon data (UK)
- Manage the firms CRC commitments including reporting, budgeting for payments and rebates.
- Provenexperience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable engineering skill set and technical knowledge regarding large building energy systems
- Expert use of Excel to generate graphical reports and perform statistical analysis
- Familiar with standard energy, building and carbon management software packages
- Good working knowledge of DEFRA and GHG protocols, the CRC, F Gas regulations and The Energy Act 2010.
- Tenacity and enthusiasm.
- An exceptional communicator who writes succinctly and persuasively, and is able to marshal a large volume of accurate data, in support of significant investments and commitments.
- Competent translating complex applied maths and statistics and engineering concepts into understandable form for the lay person.
- Organised, self reliant person who thrives under pressure.
- Approachable, professional person who is equally comfortable in a plant room and in a boardroom
- Proven track record of building energy reduction success for a blue chip organisation.
- Expert user of Greenstone Account Enterprise, EIServer7 and TREND.
- Demonstrable success in energy procurement contract negotiations.
- Advanced working knowledge of carbon and energy markets
- Leadership and good team skills and the ability to take on and incorporate work outside of their remit when the situation demands.
- An acknowledged expert comfortable and competent representing the firm in a public setting and able to adopt a preeminent position amongst the firm's peers.
Up to £45K DoE!!