Energy Savings Analyst
Job Type: Permenant
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Central London with some Home Based Work
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Our client is looking for an energy savings analyst to join their team by providing detailed analysis, understandings and reports of external and internal energy efficient schemes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- The person will analyse and provide evidence in the form of concise reports to show energy consumption trends in relation to building occupancy, customer activity, weather conditions and other influencing factors.
- Develop new tools and statistical methods to provide further understanding of consumption patterns.
- Consumption management : Utilising ‘day + 1’ data to ensure any abnormal utility usage is picked up in a timely manner.
Experience and skills:
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills essential with a formal qualification in Engineering/Mathematics and/or similar statistical analytical subject
- Good ITC skills with an excellent knowledge of Office applications especially MS Excel, including VBA
- Ability to develop skills on other analytical and reporting software applications
- Ability to manipulate data and present clear arguments based on factual evidence
- Produce concise and accurate reporting and communicate findings to a varied audience
- There will be a need to travel within the nominated region as well as attending clients’ offices plus some home/office based working. You may be required from time to time to work throughout the UK to attend meetings etc.
- Technical understanding of building services and control systems (HVAC, Lighting, Refrigeration, ITC etc)
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +