Energy Savings Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar PV Electrician/Engineer (full-time) 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
Sales Manager 5 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting a Sales Manager for a UK leading Company who design and manufacture equipment for the construction of Anaerobic Digestion, Biogas and Energy fro...
Energy Account Manager 9 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 8 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Investment Analyst - Solar 4 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading corporate finance, investment bank. The energy division of the group has raised and invested capital in ground and roof...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permenant
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Central London with some Home Based Work
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Our client is looking for an energy savings analyst to join their team by providing detailed analysis, understandings and reports of external and internal energy efficient schemes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- The person will analyse and provide evidence in the form of concise reports to show energy consumption trends in relation to building occupancy, customer activity, weather conditions and other influencing factors.
- Develop new tools and statistical methods to provide further understanding of consumption patterns.
- Consumption management : Utilising ‘day + 1’ data to ensure any abnormal utility usage is picked up in a timely manner.
Experience and skills:
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills essential with a formal qualification in Engineering/Mathematics and/or similar statistical analytical subject
- Good ITC skills with an excellent knowledge of Office applications especially MS Excel, including VBA
- Ability to develop skills on other analytical and reporting software applications
- Ability to manipulate data and present clear arguments based on factual evidence
- Produce concise and accurate reporting and communicate findings to a varied audience
- There will be a need to travel within the nominated region as well as attending clients’ offices plus some home/office based working. You may be required from time to time to work throughout the UK to attend meetings etc.
- Technical understanding of building services and control systems (HVAC, Lighting, Refrigeration, ITC etc)
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +