Energy Savings Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Consultant – Energy from Waste 5 days ago
London, Luton, Reading
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Consultant to join a very well respected Engineering and Project Management Consultancy. The successful applicant will h...
IT Support Engineer 25 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 23 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
Offshore Wind Planning Engineer 12 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Planning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50 : 60,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: OWPE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company ...
Planning and Development Manager 2 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permenant
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Central London with some Home Based Work
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an organisation based in the energy management sector that design advanced solutions created to maximise clients return on investment and increase the energy efficiency of projects.
Our client is looking for an energy savings analyst to join their team by providing detailed analysis, understandings and reports of external and internal energy efficient schemes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- The person will analyse and provide evidence in the form of concise reports to show energy consumption trends in relation to building occupancy, customer activity, weather conditions and other influencing factors.
- Develop new tools and statistical methods to provide further understanding of consumption patterns.
- Consumption management : Utilising ‘day + 1’ data to ensure any abnormal utility usage is picked up in a timely manner.
Experience and skills:
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills essential with a formal qualification in Engineering/Mathematics and/or similar statistical analytical subject
- Good ITC skills with an excellent knowledge of Office applications especially MS Excel, including VBA
- Ability to develop skills on other analytical and reporting software applications
- Ability to manipulate data and present clear arguments based on factual evidence
- Produce concise and accurate reporting and communicate findings to a varied audience
- There will be a need to travel within the nominated region as well as attending clients’ offices plus some home/office based working. You may be required from time to time to work throughout the UK to attend meetings etc.
- Technical understanding of building services and control systems (HVAC, Lighting, Refrigeration, ITC etc)
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +