4 months ago
Engineering Maintenance Manager
We are working with our client to recruit an experienced Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the co-ordination and control of all site maintenance activities and effective operation of the CHP (Combined Heat & Power) Plant.
The Engineering Maintenance Managers primary role will be:
The planning and execution of preventative maintenance schedules in line with business requirements and manage unscheduled maintenance issues in a timely and proactive manner, adhering to Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures at all times.
To be successful in applying for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- Supervisory/Management experience in a maintenance/engineering environment involving heavy engineering process & equipment
- HND/HNC or above, in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Have experience of developing and implementing planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics and steam generation
- Experienced Royal Navy Marine Engineers would also be relevant for this role
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs.
- Proven people management experience and delivering change.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to **************************** or alternatively you can call ************* and speak to Don Marsh who can tell you more
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.