14 days ago
You must have extensive commercial experience of acoustics, a degree or equivalent in acoustics and have full membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
Duties of role include-
* Collating and analysing Acoustic data.
* Preparing and providing technical reports.
* Liaising with clients and other external contacts.
* Resolving technical issues.
* Designing and undertaking noise and vibration surveys.
* Carrying out calculations for acoustics projects.
* Using noise modelling software to predict noise emissions.
We are looking to recruit an out going individual who is a team player, but also thrives when working on their own initiative. Both excellent written and oral communication skills are needed, also computer literacy in Microsoft packages such as Excel and PowerPoint.
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for career progression and personal development. Joining a leading development and infrastructure consultancy, you will be provided with a supportive management structure. A competitive salary and benfits package are on offer which includes pension plan and bonus scheme.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position