about 1 year ago
ATA Rail are proud to be working in partnership with a Principle contractor based in London to source an experienced Environmental Advisor to work on projects across south Anglia.
My client are a Tier 1 contractor to Network Rail and specialise in several construction, civil engineering and build projects.
If you are successful in securing the role you will be working on the following;
- Station refurbishments
Key accountabilities include :
- To actively engage in the inspection and establishment of environmental protection measures.
- To ensure that information, training and instruction and task-specific advice on environmental management meets the needs of employees and those working on our behalf.
- To ensure that the EMS and associated supporting information incorporates construction processes.
- To ensure that the requirements of the EMS are being applied on operational projects and associated activities.
- To monitor operational compliance to the EMS, and the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004, ensuring implementation of effective improvement / preventive measures.
- The reporting of environmental related performance information, including but not restricted to audits, non-conformances, incidents.
- The effective use of Workspace functionalities in their relation to operational records.
- To ensure that environmental aspects of pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders are in accordance with the EMS.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
The remuneration package for this role is as follows;
- Up to 42,500 per annum depending on experience
- Car or car allowance
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday +8 days' bank holiday
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to live & work in the UK
To be considered for the role, call me on *********** to have a confidential conversation or alternatively you can email a copy of your CV to ************************************** and advise a suitable time for me to call you.
3 months ago
only 27 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 21 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close