8 months ago
A feild based role covering the South East. Remote working. 75% of the time you will be required to travel for Audits. Will be required to attend meetings at Camberley once or twice a month.
35,000 - 40,000 per annum plus company car and 10% Bonus
Main Purpose of Role
- To plan and conduct professional management system audits in accordance with procedures to enable delivery of assessment and services that meet customer requirements and appropriate standards
- To assist in business development as required and to provide specific technical support to expand the Company's capability to offer valued services to customers.
- Conduct audits (desk-based or on client's sites) in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships
- Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of the business
- Ensure completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil customer expectations
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required by line management to assist the planning and management of operations
- Manage personal schedule to work efficiently and to meet target chargeability requirements as defined by the Certification Manager
- Enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance with standards
- Undertake personal professional development and ensure appropriate training records and personal logs are updated to maintain relevant auditor registrations and relevant industry knowledge
- If required, to provide technical support and staff training to all parts of the business to enhance the service capability of the business
- Support business development activities as required (including follow up and/or referral of enquiries, sales visits, assistance at events, seminars, etc) to enable on-going growth of the business
- Carry out internal audits of individual auditors, functions or offices to ensure internal compliance with relevant standards
- To manage personal expenditure required to fulfil the role in order that customer relations and profitability of the business are not compromised
Skills & Knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of management systems (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001), and standards and compliance/auditing techniques
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- IT literate i.e. competent in the use of MS Office applications
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change - committed to continuous personal and professional development
- Ideally able to demonstrate ability to identify and capitalise on any potential to maximise sales/revenue generated by the business
- Able to motivate and lead others in a 'project team' environment.
- Relevant work experience in positions with management systems responsibility
- Experience in management systems auditing against recognised standards
- For ISO 9001 - Evidence of at least 5 years of relevant workplace experience, with at least 2 years in a quality related position, reviewed and verified.
- For ISO 14001 - Evidence of at least 5 years of work experience in a technical, managerial or professional position with at least 2 years in environmentally relevant activities which shall include operational and auditing experience, reviewed and verified.
- Experience of managing and leading teams
- GCSE Mathematics & English Language, or equivalent
- First degree, or equivalent - i.e. BA/BSc, HNC, NVQ 5, etc
- Registered IRCA lead auditor, or equivalent registration under other recognised body.