11 months ago
Due to continued growth my client requires an Environmental Consultant who is ready to take a step-up in their career. This is a significant opportunity to become a part of a rapidly expanding business and to further develop your career.
- Contaminated land and ideally hazardous building material assessment and remediation experience.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Work-Life balance.
The environmental division operates within the Australasian commercial and industrial property market and are specialists in undertaking contaminated land and hazardous building material assessments.
They have a large, strong and growing client base and due to continued growth require an Environmental Consultant who is ready to take a step-up in their career.
This position gives you the responsibility to undertake contaminated land and hazardous building material projects, without being pigeon-holed into a dead end position. As part of this position you will be required to:
- Partake in contaminated land and hazardous building material projects including Preliminary and Detailed Environmental Site Investigations, Remedial Action Plans, Validation Reports and Hazardous Building Material Assessments.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, authorities and colleagues.
As the ideal person, you will have:
- 4+ years' experience in environmental assessment, focussed on contaminated land ideally with some hazardous building materials identification experience.
- An environmental science degree (or equivalent).
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in field sampling techniques.
- Be hands-on and practical
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package according to your skills and experience and an ideal work-life balance.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.
How to apply
Please submit a full professional resume highlighting your experience with contaminated land or contact Martyn Durnford - 2 - for further information
3 days ago
only 25 days until close